R.E.D. Modpack

R.E.D. Modpack .2

I am loving it!
Works for most of the units in MOAR too, but he is putting in new ones all the time...
Are u following him with your mod? :-D

would be lovely!

Thanks for making the RED mod! I loved this mod on previous games and I look forward to using it in Civ VI (once I can afford it). I have a question, do armies and armadas have more units than single units?
no, not sure if it can be done (and some units are already at the game's number members limit which seems to be around 16-18 IIRC.
I am loving it!
Works for most of the units in MOAR too, but he is putting in new ones all the time...
Are u following him with your mod? :-D

would be lovely!
I may once I'll found the time to set up the modding tools properly.

no, not sure if it can be done (and some units are already at the game's number members limit which seems to be around 16-18 IIRC.

I may once I'll found the time to set up the modding tools properly.

Thank's, would be great 'cause MOAR has now new tank modells which are awsome....

Gedemon,

I made a version of this for the Australia DLC. Playtests show nothing out of the ordinary but I haven't been too extensive. I just copied over the values for Infantry which is what the Digger replaces. It was more of a side project on learning ArtDefs, hope you don't mind. I don't plan to upload or try to act like it's more work.

Attachments

• R.E.D. Modpack for Australian DLC.7z
    1.5 KB · Views: 3,484
Gedemon,

I made a version of this for the Australia DLC. Playtests show nothing out of the ordinary but I haven't been too extensive. I just copied over the values for Infantry which is what the Digger replaces. It was more of a side project on learning ArtDefs, hope you don't mind. I don't plan to upload or try to act like it's more work.

does it work?

Gedemon,

Thanks, I'll add it in next version here.

I've send you an invite on Steam, do you want to upload it there ?

Thanks, I'll add it in next version here.

I've send you an invite on Steam, do you want to upload it there ?

Invite accepted.

There has been a lot of people asking for it on Steam, they should definitely get it. Do you want me to upload it or do you want to upload it to keep it all together under your stuff?

Also, once the Persia/Macedon DLC drops, I'll work on that ASAP to get those units R.E.D.-ified.

Yes, please upload it, I'll add a link to it in the main R.E.D description and will create a collection.

And I'll be happy if you do the same for the next DLC (unless we can unify everything with working references)

When I'll be comfortable using modbuddy and the assets editor, which may takes some time without documentation.

Yes, please upload it, I'll add a link to it in the main R.E.D description and will create a collection.

And I'll be happy if you do the same for the next DLC (unless we can unify everything with working references)

Uploaded. I added you as a contributor since it is your mod technically.

Until we can find a way to unify it, I'll gladly make one for each DLC that pops along (that I get).

Last edited:
JFD's Civilization R.E.D Units. Hope this helps

Attachments

• R.E.D JFD's de Gaulle of France.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 223
  • R.E.D JFD's Louis XIV of France.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 219
  • R.E.D JFD's Frederick II of Germany.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 190
R.E.D Even Moar Units Poland
MOAR.png

This is the updated R.E.D ModPack
-Added Modern Armor (2 Tanks)
-Biplane,Fighter,P51 Mustang,JetFighter (3 planes)

RED_UNITS.png RED_UNITSS.png MOAR_UNITS.png

Attachments

• R.E.D. Modpack.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 190
Top Bottom