Rally-HO! Hikaro's Dwarf Onslaught (a WH 2.2 mod story)

Update? Please?

C'mon! It ain't sunday yet..... Besides, I've gotten myself involved in another unit project, but hopefully (since I'm about halfways done with said unit already... I did the default, fidget, run, and am about 3/8 done with the fortify animation, leaving the attack, victory and death animations to do) that won't interrupt my schedule of having the next update done by tomorrow night (E US time)

All I have to say is that it is going to be 1 doozy of an update.... at least 3 factions meet thier demise (one at MY hands, so all you warmongers out there will be getting some prime war-time action in), not to mention a few other rathter surprising developments.....

Hikaro Takayama said:
C'mon! It ain't sunday yet..........
AHERM....

:twitch:

Sorry, A whole bunch of stuff hit the fan at once, and I may not have any updates until Wednesday or Thursday, but since the War straddles two updates, I'm going to try and release the updates simultaneously, meaning you get two for the price of 1 :D

GrrrrMmm

That explains the feelings of delay and yet sweetness with a double update.

Thank you i've been told i have a way with words :p

It's Tuesday here in the States... and I've been busy rendering.... Again. Not to mention that I've been working to fix our yard after our landlord bulldozed out the drainage ditch between our yard and his farm field.....

More bad news..... Due to the File Server crash, and the high probability of data loss, I'm going to be spending the next few days uploading all 100-odd Civ III files I've made over the past two years to 3D-games.com :wallbash:

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Good point, but according to the PM I got from TF, there is almost a 100% probability there has been some data loss. It's pretty much a matter of getting the server back up and running, and finding out how much stuff is gone at this point....

In the meantime, I've got one more quick unit to do (a female Infantry unit for the FF mod), then I'll post the updates, after which I'll start on the Warplock Jezzail :evil:

Top Bottom