Rammy's Revenge, or, How to Take Over the World and Regain your Honour

A lot of chatter for a dead story
*grabs a spear and other spearmen and goes on defensive waiting for Civ'ed's tank :spear:*:)

They rubbles everywhere!:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

Reinforcements!:spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear::spear:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :sad:

Also means that I shouldn't wait 2 months in between my own updates :D

I'm not dead yet, thank God!
And yes, this story is dead. Sorry guys! :cry:
I've basically lost interest in CiV for now. I may reinstall it sometime...who knows, who knows.

If he chose to install Civ4 instead of Civ5 from the beginning, none of this would have happened :p

But it's good to see him still posting :D

Guys, listen, I've been playing another game called Tropico 3, just wanted to see if you guys would be interested if I started a story about it?
It would be way over in the Other Games forum.

VIVA EL PRESIDENTE MZROKKS!
Of course! I play Tropico 3 myself! It's nice to see someone wants to tell us about his... erm... "term".

Tres bon, anyone else?

You know what - forget Tropico. I picked up the Sims 3, quite a while ago actually, and now I'm doing a story about it. I think it's coming along nicely.
The site is www.streetsiblings.blogspot.com Start from the Introduction, not 1!

I have the tropico 3 steam demo, and tropico 4 is being released in a few months.

Hi giuse.

I don't know where to write this, so I'm writing it here. Sorry I took off with little to no explanation! I sincerely apologize.

I really enjoyed writing these stories, and maybe in the future I'll start playing Civilization again and write more stories (Civ 4 perhaps)? No promises.

I remembered this place randomly, and decided to come back, maybe read a few Let's Plays. Maybe catch the Civ bug all over again. We'll see.

Wow, it's been more than a year! Mementoes mori.

How are y'all doing?

Top Bottom