Randomly Conquering Monarch 6CC

Nad - Skip for now
Greebley - Just Played
goraemon - Up
knupp715 - On Deck

BTW, Knupp, It would be easier for me if you included the date in the save file name (such as just using the default name). I also don't like overwriting previous saves. Can you do this at least for games that I am in? It would help me. :cool:

Greebley said:
Nad - Skip for now
Greebley - Just Played
goraemon - Up
knupp715 - On Deck

BTW, Knupp, It would be easier for me if you included the date in the save file name (such as just using the default name). I also don't like overwriting previous saves. Can you do this at least for games that I am in? It would help me. :cool:

The funny thing is is that the reason I don't include dates in my save game name is so that I DO overwrite previous saves. :lol: This way it is easier for me to see the save games without having 10-20 saves all from one game. But yes, I will do this for the games that I am in with you.

knupp715 said:
The funny thing is is that the reason I don't include dates in my save game name is so that I DO overwrite previous saves. :lol: This way it is easier for me to see the save games without having 10-20 saves all from one game. But yes, I will do this for the games that I am in with you.

Thanks. :D

If he doesn't post today then I'm going to play tomorrow. The game NEEDS to keep moving.

@Nad - are you still in this SG? You did start the game, it would be nice if you could check in or at least tell us you need to drop out.

@ Goraemon - please check in

(0) IBT: Lose a frigate to a Russian destroyer. Our rifle kills an SAM infantry.

(1) IBT: Lose a frigate to another destroyer but beat 2 russian SAM infantry's.

(2) IBT: Beat a russian infantry.

(3) IBT: Beat an infantry

(4) Attack and raze Vladivostok only losing 2 suicide cannons.

IBT: Lose a grenedier.

(5) Patiently healing.

(6) Healing and Pillaging Russia's lands.

(7) We discover Artillery. Start researching Fascism so we can build Mt. Rushmore to help with the unhappiness.

(8) IBT: Lose Cav

(9) Asoka builds the Apollo Program.

IBT: Lose a grenedier, knight, and phant :mad:

(10) ...

What is left of our army:

As you can see, Russia's superior units can easily crush our army in the open field. He is slowly picking off our army one by one. This is why I spent so much time healing, either that, or lose our army entirely. We should be able to raze 1-2 more Russian cities with that army. After that we will probably want peace to go after India.

Slowly building up forces to clear our continent of foreigners:

We need a 10-20 turn period of time to build up our army a lot. Most of our cities are building artillery right now. We need more forces to take on India. After we cripple India we will probably have to go after China, then finish off Russia, then finish off India, then kill China. We are going to need to hurry ASAP though in order to beat the clock. Definitely a hard task to complete, but I'm exited to see if we can pull it off.

Our decreasing Influence over the world in the last 50 turns:

And Demographics:

Roster:
Knupp715 - Just Played
Greebley - Up
Open
Open

Come on....Come on....You know you wanna join....:cooool: :lol:

And the Save (Date Included Greebley :D ) :

Welcome Talamane :)

Agree it is going to be a challenge.

I want to turn on India as soon as we can. I would make peace with Russia.

Lets clear India off the easy continents first. That way he is limited to his starting continent.

Talamane, are you able to play? I have 4 games that all came up at once :crazyeye:

konban wa minasan,
I got my Civ 4 copy only a week ago, and Ive only completed one game at monarch, which was against 4 other civs, at epic speed.
This quelifies me as a complete noob.
However, I would still want to join the game, if you let me... I learn quite fast, and I think I could be of great help.

so how do u like my opening statment?:crazyeye:

anyhow, Id like in 2, though im a complete and utter NOOB.

Spinoza said:
konban wa minasan,
I got my Civ 4 copy only a week ago, and Ive only completed one game at monarch, which was against 4 other civs, at epic speed.
This quelifies me as a complete noob.
However, I would still want to join the game, if you let me... I learn quite fast, and I think I could be of great help.

so how do u like my opening statment?:crazyeye:

anyhow, Id like in 2, though im a complete and utter NOOB.

Sure if you want to give it a shot, then I am game. If you have questions when/before you play, don't feel bashful to ask.

Roster:
Knupp715 - Just Played
Talamane - Up
Greebley - On Deck
Spinoza - Welcome

Top Bottom