1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rat35 AWE all random Take 2

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Succession Games' started by ThERat, Mar 21, 2009.

1. AndrewN

AndrewN Prince

I can load it without any problems.

My memory is a bit vague, but can't we irrigate from oasis's? or is that just CivIV?

2. ThERat

ThERat Deity

ok, Greebley, can you start a new thread under Rat 37 and post your save and log?

We can continue with Andrew and The Overseer before I take it?

3. Greebley

Greebley Deity Supporter

Does anyone know if I can add an attachment to a new post without uploading it again?

In any case I will start the thread tonight, either figure out a way to reference the attachment or re-upload.

I am fairly sure you can't irrigate from oasis, but does anyone know definitely?

4. TheOverseer714

TheOverseer714 Overseer

You can't irrigate from an oasis in civ3, it has to be from a river or lake. As far as attaching an uploaded save, I'm pretty sure you can, but it's been awhile since I've done it. I know you can access your uploads through the "My Account" feature, but I've never tried to re-use one. I'll bet you can.