sylkachan

Chieftain
"Please, post your request in Re-Upload request thread in the main Creation and Customization forum. This sub-forum is for ongoing mod projects only. You will have better chances of the request fulfilled, if you post it there. Thank you! I hope you best luck with finding the LH."

I am looking for re-uploads for certain content.

Leaderhead: Wu Zetian

I had this leader-head downloaded before on a much older computer of mine. There is still a thread for it, but the download has been banned as far as I know.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tang-taizong-or-wu-zetian.339387/

I changed the Chinese LH to Wu Zetian, but her Civilopedia icon has a bunch of magenta color where her hair should be.
What's the best way to resolve this?

The thread containing links to the files are here. The download links are working - at least for me.

How come I never found that thread? I looked through the search engine on this site, and Google. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
I changed the Chinese LH to Wu Zetian, but her Civilopedia icon has a bunch of magenta color where her hair should be.
What's the best way to resolve this?

Try opening it with GIMP 2, open Colormap Window, chosing color, matching her hair and filling magenta with it.

Fortis1 gave a pretty good TL : DR version of how to do it if the color is already in the palette. For an explanation of why it happens and fuller understanding of how to work with the pcx palettes in GIMP my tutorial (link in my signature) may be of some help.

Top Bottom