Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rrrgghh . . . .

OK, this is how it is:

This is Realpolitik CIV. For those of you who aren't players of the Hearts of Iron II games or who don't venture onto their AAR forums, Realpolitik is a type of AAR where you, the CivFanatics, create political parties and then vote in elections to swear in a ruling party/coalition for the nation. This ruler could seize the reins of power and rule with an iron fist or chose to form a senate of all parties, so vote wisely.

That end the argument??

Stonehenge/Ravus + 2 new sabotages coming soon.:p

- Lighthearter

Rrrgghh . . . .

OK, this is how it is:

That end the argument??

Stonehenge/Ravus + 2 new sabotages coming soon.:p

- Lighthearter

Better than nothing. Thanks LH for clearing that up.

Can you clear up the opposition leader issue though?

Technically, under Whosit's administration, what we have currently is allowed?

Whoever is sabotaging Stonehenge as well as the rest of the stuff can go stuff it.

Better than nothing. Thanks LH for clearing that up.

Can you clear up the opposition leader issue though?

Simple:

The Dual Opposition Clause:

In the event that the parties of one opposition leader and the other cannot cooperate like civilized primates, then the Dua(e?)l Opposition Clause shall come into effect, splitting the opposition into two weaker halves.

Opposition Strength Gauge:

GPC Opposition: Weak . Leader: Ravus_Sol

Destiny Opposition: Weak . Leader: arya126

Enjoy!:D

- Lighthearter

that was unexpected.I have to say the oppositions are clearly no threat for now(the administration salutes you,Arya! :salute::hatsoff:)

Stonehenge - FAILED! No evidence has surfaced, however.
Deer Camps of Scotland - SUCCEEDED! No evidence, though.
OSR Sabotage - FAILED! Evidence has surfaced linking MathNerd to the attempts to FURTHER weaken the opposition.

Epilogue of R-Y and screenies coming later tonight!

- Lighthearter

On the two previous Lighthearter posts

I would like to thank the individual who sabotaged the deer camps near Liverpool. I was planning to replace that with a mine, anyway. :D

I will, however, order an inquiry into the attempted sabotage of Stonehenge.

I hope that no further sabotage efforts will be attempted. If someone has a problem with my administration (how this is possible before I have even posted a plan yet, I do not know!), can bring it up with me, and we can try to resolve the issue like civilized people. I do not want to institute Martial Law just to stop these misguided attempts to direct English policy.

That is extraordinarily stupid, on all three accounts, including MathNerd.

It's pretty obvious that I support the administration this term...

I really hope nobody decides to AR Whosit. He is by far the most knowledgeable person here, and England really needs somebody like that.

MN! Seriously??? Your killing us here!

Nuke-The OSR was already at weak strength, and i intend to drive my half of it WAY up.

Whosit-Why would you even think about replacing a camp with a mine???!!! We need that commerce that a camp of deer brings! The production isnt worth destroying the economy. My opposition demands that a camp be rebuilt IMMEDIATLY.

I would also like to give a deal to Whosit- I will not commence on any sabotage attempts, nor will i embark on an armed revolution once the OSR rises enough, IF you promise not to declare ML and/or EP.

I look forward to your response.

YAY! STONEHENGE IS UNDAMAGED! I will extend a wish to all peoples of england to convert to Christianity though, and to stop worshipping this obsolete faith in a mere building (OOC: Thank god stonehenge is safe. Without it our GP and culture rate would be absolutly terrible).

Because that mine will feed the production of that city to work its grass/dye cottage. Unless you want to whip away pop away from cottages.

We're free religion, Arya.

Arya, Whosit is coolheaded enough not to go crazy over one person demanding something stupid.

Explain why the camp is better than a mine? How many hammers/food/commerce will it generate?

Demands for the sake of bringing up the OSR will fail.

EDIT: Is is a coincidence that the GPC opposition color is the same as "Insignificant" and Arya's opposition is the same color as "Dangerous"? :p

Whosit-Why would you even think about replacing a camp with a mine???!!! We need that commerce that a camp of deer brings! The production isnt worth destroying the economy. My opposition demands that a camp be rebuilt IMMEDIATLY.

A Deer Camp provides food, no commerce. The city in question, Liverpool, has ample food from Crab and Fish resources, and our cities will not suffer from the loss of the +1 Health (I have looked at all of our city screens). Liverpool will benefit more from the increased production a mine will bring. Sometimes unorthodox methods provide greater benefits than the usual approach.

I would also like to give a deal to Whosit- I will not commence on any sabotage attempts, nor will i embark on an armed revolution once the OSR rises enough, IF you promise not to declare ML and/or EP.

I look forward to your response.

Well, considering that I was not intending to call for either power so long as the sabotage stopped, I can agree to that. However, it would be in both of our best interests to prevent anyone from committing sabotage; I could not in good faith allow sabotage events to continue if they threaten to tear our country apart and harm the war effort.

We're still at war, everyone. Remember Rome? The purple guys? Who captured our holy city? Why attack our own countrymen?! :confused:

Seriously. United we Stand, Divided We Fall. And MathNerd, why don't you just join the administration? Or the ruling coalition at least? The way I see it, right now, you're basically in the administration without any of the benefits being in the administration brings.

This is kind of out-of-character, just so you know.

Conceptually, how would one sabotage the OSR? Do you spread anti-Opposition/pro-administration propaganda? Do you make stupid statements in the name of the Opposition? Do you fiddle with the knob? :lol:

I was thinking along the lines of spreading Opposition rumors, but that's just me.

You still haven't answered my question yet.

I believe he missed it, because you edited it in after he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom