Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're joking... I sent requests in before MathNerd left regarding the financial situation. Repeatedly said so during my short regime we needed pics.

I also remember VMing you about pics, but things tend to get lost in the mess of things, so that's OK. ;)

I think we need the:

Resource trade screen
Each city screen
Any information we can get about how many units are defending Neo and Cumae
Pictures of our land (close enough to see the units and improvements)
Domestic Adviser
Might as well have the tech screen
Gold gained at 0% and lost at 100%
Financial Screen
All Other Advisors
Check if we are paying colonial maintenance on the Continental cities. Just mouse over the maintenance costs and see if there is a "colonial maintenance" cost.

Thx for all the trouble, LH. (This is the final list now.)

Since Cull has beaten Deity and I have beaten... Prince, I'll change that to every city screen.

EDIT: Also, how much gold lost at 100%, how much gold gained at 0%, added to the list

I've beaten it...Okay I just played duel marathon pangea and quechua rushed them...but that counts for something right?:D

EDIT: If rushes don't count then I've only beaten Prince. I possibly could do higher levels, but I'm too lazy...

Quencha/Praet Rush. Not for real.

ALL advisers would be suberb. And graphes.

Also, it would be nice to check if we are paying colonial maintenance on the Continental cities. Just mouse over the maintenance costs and see if there is a "colonial maintenance" cost.

EDIT: You guys make me feel inadequate... I am but a mere Monarch who wishes to be Emperor.

I've beaten it...Okay I just played duel marathon pangea and quechua rushed them...but that counts for something right?
I always play marathon huge games. it makes diety allot harder I guess.

The closest I came to winning diety is controlling all of Europe in earth 18 civ with a preat rush. However the Arabs killed me in a war. I don't like diety because the ai hacks. I completly encircle the city of Athens once (other diety game, this was on a random map) and yet it still has a high enough productivity to produce 6 archers in 1 turn. it just cheats. It also cheats on Immortal, Monarch etc, put its actually noticeable in Diety

Marathon actually makes the game easier, by reducing the cost of units. Huge however, can make it easier or harder (depending on the number of AIs).

And how could someone produce 6 units a turn? This is impossible, as only one thing can be produced per turn (unless you have the multiple production modcomp).

And how could someone produce 6 units a turn? This is impossible, as only one thing can be produced per turn (unless you have the multiple production modcomp).
well in unmodded civ, the AI finds a way to do that.

Test it out, play 50 turns in a diety game, then declare war on someone enter wb, delete all their units and add 5 of your units outside each of their cities.

Alright, I'll work on the pictures soon. I play Noble. Then again, Civ has never been my favorite game;) Give me a good round of HOI any day. Speaking of which, to those of you who trawl the Paradox forums, I may have a new AAR coming out within the near future.

- Lighthearter

Just tested the theory, 2 axeman appeared

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 77
Since you obviously don't understand that it is untrue, I decided to it myself. No mythical multiple unit per turn production (they did produce them damn fast though).

Just tested the theory, 2 axeman appeared
Peter has roads built everywhere and the far side of his city is covered by fog. He probably just moved the axemen from another unseen city using a road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom