Realpolitik CIV - An Interactive AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, Minister Of Resource Allocation? In that case Minister is my duty as head of the Progressive Pragmatist Party to request that you make it a priority to secure a source of elephants! Whether by trade or conquest we care not, as long as we get those elephants!

The conclusion of the Lighthearter Administration has come without a hitch. These are our technological advances:

And here are the stats for the city of London:

Now that President Ravus_Sol has taken office, what is his decision on our path?(Feel free to ask anyone for aid in this decision.)

- Lighthearter

One to the left is better.

One to the left is better.

Um. That is a very old update. From way back when i was president. Things have progressed far from then. We have expanded into europe and are currently pushing back the Roman agressors into Germany before Attempting a final assault on Italy.

There are some books at the bottom of the first post that some up all the administrations so far. They also provide the post numbers of the most important events and happenings within said terms.

One to left provides more resources but it isn't coastal, and when you're starting on the British Isles coastal is incredibly critical. I would actually have settled one North, which makes it easier to fit three cities on the Island - with far fewer overlapping tiles both on the Island and on the continent. You do lose the Fresh Water bonus though.

No, he can't. He came into my thread, just to talk about how crappy my writing was and listed all these complaints, I think he might be hear for the same reason.

He can still join. Your not the GM. You do not have control of the thread.

That's not nice. Maybe he isn't here for "the same reason" and is just reading over the backlog.

How the heck can you claim to have an IQ of 159, Ilduce? I found this table:

IQ Name Example
155 - 164 Genius Nobel Prize Winners
165 - 179 High genius None
180 - 200 Highest genius None
>200 "Unmeasurable" genius None

And no offense, but I highly doubt anybody on CFC is able to be a Nobel Prize Winner. How did you measure your IQ?

To Napoleon:

Welcome welcome welcome! Have a seat, take a load off, and enjoy the chaos (just don't stare at Cull's eye-patch, he's very sensitive:D).

Concerning admission of unscratchedfoot:

Arya's right. Only the GM has the power to bar admission or boot people from the game. If he really is as bad as you claim, then LH will do what is needed. Otherwise, we just need to let it be.

To Mathnerd:
Could you clarify the powers of the Minister of Resource Allocation? Excuse my paranoia, but this seems to be a bit too open ended.

And what the spleen is that IQ thing about MN?

With school starting, I have less and less time to devote to CFC and such, so I might not be here as often. So, yeah.

No, that IQ thing was about Ilduce's sig.

The MoRA points out things like "hey, we don't have any fish!" or "whoa, we have 9 wheat resources!", things that I notice go unseen easily.

And no offense, but I highly doubt anybody on CFC is able to be a Nobel Prize Winner. How did you measure your IQ?
I have no intention on winning a Nobel. There is a reason that I can get a 93% in math despite sleeping in every class other then when we have tests. Anyway, I got an official test (not online) that cost $400. you need to have an IQ over 130 to get into the gifted program of the TDSB, I a, in the gifted program :p

believe it or not, I have an IQ 9 points lower then Einstein.

IQ means nothing in the real world, I sleep in every class and never do homework, which explains why my average is a 68. I have no intention on winning a noble prize, and will never do so.

however I am also Dyslexic, Autistic (not as badly as rein man though) and have ADHD

He can still join. Your not the GM. You do not have control of the thread.
I know, but I would rather he didn't

I am back. I have been watching you all weekend. I am not pleased with all the spam. I will not tolerate much more.

I am also canceling the narrative. I just can't do it right now. Because Nuke is in love with the ending, I'll wrap it up(either today or Tuesday) but it will be quick more then anything else. I want back to the game.

- Lighthearter

Okay LH. Maybe in the meantime you could update colonization?

So when dem pics comin' eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom