Redditor makes civ 6 infrastructure on mini-plots in minecraft - help me identify them

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter
I think they are also some improvements like the sphinx (2nd row from under, 2nd colom from left), ice hockey rink (6th row, 2nd colom), great wall (5th row, 2nd and 3th row). I think most of them are districts though, it is just a shame tht the back rows are barely visable so I can only check them for color on there....

There look to be different variations of the same districts: one for the early game and one for modern.
For example 1st row, second column looks like a modern harbor, or it could just be a Royal Navy Dockyard, and the third row third column looks to be the starting harbor.

And yes there are improvements because just left of the starting harbor is a polder, and two to the right looks to be a Kampung.

Also the whole 1st and 4th column seem to be different variations of city centers. The 7th one on the first column looks to be Rome because of Trajan's column.

it is just a shame tht the back rows are barely visable so I can only check them for color on there....
If you go to the original Reddit post linked in the OP, you'll find a total of 7 pictures there, this one being only the first. The rest of the selection includes a top-down view of the whole board and fragments of it with just a few larger tiles. I recognized some districts, wonders, terrain features and improvements, including unique ones (like, probably, Scythian Kurgan 7th row from the top and 2nd from the right), but some are rather cryptic to get at once :)

This looks like @Perfection 's simcity 2000 map where we all developed small plots of land

Fifth up, second from the right, that looks like a Ziggurat. Three to the left of it appears to be the Lavra.

Fifth up, second from the right, that looks like a Ziggurat. Three to the left of it appears to be the Lavra.
Upon closer inspection the Lavra looks to be a Norwegian Holy Site. The brown building looks like a Stave Church and then a Meeting House as the Worship building.

The Lavra I believe is 4 tiles above the Ziggurat. And right above the Lavra is a Mission.

Upon closer inspection the Lavra looks to be a Norwegian Holy Site. The brown building looks like a Stave Church and then a Meeting House as the Worship building.

The Lavra I believe is 4 tiles above the Ziggurat. And right above the Lavra is a Mission.
You're right. I saw the green roof and associated it with the Lavra. Looks like the worship building in the actual Lavra is a Synagogue.

You're right. I saw the green roof and associated it with the Lavra. Looks like the worship building in the actual Lavra is a Synagogue.
Not sure what the Worship building is.
Honestly to me it looks like it's a Khmer Prasat in a Russian Lavra. :crazyeye:

Edit: Actually the Khmer Prasat looks to be the 5th on the bottom row.

I don't see Yyddgrasil. Otherwise it looks awesome! Seems like I got Hanging Gardens, Borodurur, Hangkor Wat, Colossus, Great Lighthouse, Giza Pyramids, many harbours in different stages of development as well as city centers and barracks. I think there's also two sacred mountains but that's a hard tell.

I’m picture 5, there is definitely a fully build
Commercial hub and a fully build Holy Site (with cathedral) in the left site of the image. I think it was image 6 that has an Encampment with Military Academy in lower right side.

Third column, second row is clearly a spaceport.

Top Bottom