RedoFish another world

gps'd to Osbi of Celtia
------------------------------------------------------
Greetings All Great Leaders herein. :hatsoff: Today is the 1st anniversary :)eek:) of this good game!
Happy New RL Year & Happy New (game) Millennium! :cheers:

To celebrate... we Maya jumped into a war(!). :cowboy:
:king: Count of Spain* (&/or any other leaders):
Our friends, neighbors, & fellow believers the Romans (with those big, strong Praetorians) asked me to join in the war against Stalin's Russia.
Tho they are part of Hindu flock, their unguarded workers just across our border & their lightly-defended nearest city was too much to resist. Agreed to J.Caesar's request. :ar15:

* There is a size 2 city guarded by no more than 2 archers & cut off from any support (thanks to my road-ripping chariot) apx 4t's S of where my Mayan chariot was. Mite be an easy expansion if U can get there with any force. Let me know if i can help.

HBHR of Portugal: hope U R back in the saddle & moving on this rather interesting game? :scan:

He posted on "Away" thread he'd he out until 6-7apr.
We're all anxious to have him bak.:scan:

Hi guys, back from travel! Sorry for any inconvenience, but the game is going now! Hope the battles went well with barbarians gpcii, I don't have that much barb troubles in this game myself.

Welcome back. :wavey:
Hope U R ready for some good gaming now that spring has sprung!

Updated game speed #'s for last 2 months' action/progress.
Which is the fastest group of players, now…so far? :scan:

Calculated turns per day / days per turn thru today for the games I'm in.
Starting with oldest…
"18-but-not-Earth" = .26 / 3.8
"Tri Civ" = .18 / 5.4
"Octofish" = .33 / 3.1
"Redofish" = .2 / 4.9
"Instant Karma" = .52 / 1.9
"3rd Tribe" = .43 / 2.3
"Civ Fix" = .51 / 2.
"Back 2 Back" = .38 / 2.7

Congratulations "Instant Karma", these fast players are back to #1! :goodjob:
However, "18-but-not-Earth", continues as the long running qik group! :hatsoff:

"Bak 2 Bak" is off to a really slow start. Seems teamates are talking more than moving?
"Redofish"… remains sadly slow. :sad: Let's pick it up gents(!?).

I thought back to back was doing pretty good. :confused: At least better than I expected.

I feel the same way. When I set it up, I knew that it wasn't going to be the fastest game out there; but I have been pleasantly surprised at how quickly it has been going.

Hi, sorry about that. I´m traveling and playing civ with another pc, but Pbem Tracker reject my saves.

Attachments

• RedoFish_0725_a._C._to_Count1.CivBeyondSwordSave
    479.9 KB · Views: 56
GPS don't worry, I will be diligently playing my turns up to before I leave, I will even be getting up an hour early Sunday to play any last second turns I may have.

Top Bottom