RedoFish another world

Alright I am back and played my turn, sorry about the delay and thank you all for your patience.

As Redofish admin'r; if we can't convince Osbi to stay (Damn Steam! What piece of crap they are!) or find a replacement willing to step in, we can simply let AI take over since they are already AI civs.

Any takers U all are aware of?
Thots on allowing AI to take over?

OK. Seems his hard work will go to the the dogs of AI. :(

If no strong objections, i'll go thru the process in game & on Tracker. (if i can figure out/remember). :crazyeye:

Took my turn and sent it forward. Sorry about the huge delay everyone, hopefully it won't be happening again.

Outstanding for thee... & us. :cool:
This an interesting game so far & glad we can keep the original cast of characters for awhile longer. :thumbsup:

Anyone heard from Osbi?
I will try an email.
But seems we've lost a good player to...?
Time to seek a replacement. Anyone know of a player that wants to take over a good civ in great game?

GPS to kiwitt via tracker

Excellent. :goodjob:
We're rollin' again.

Leaders of this world that had contact with :queen: of the Celts, pls bring her heir, :queen: Tigranes, up to date with your status was/is. Privately or herein. :scan:

I am very thankful for your email. Unfortunately Celts have no Wonders. What happened to human player who has resigned very early on (Carthage, I think)?

Updated players' roster in 1st post.

Original game set was to AI any humans that dropped/deserted.
Went for a replacement this time to keep at least 6 humans.
Still lots of AI to take advantage of.

As for wonders... :dunno:. I only have 1 by conquering it. Rather spend my time & resources building more lasting improvements.
Besides, aren't AI the builders & humans the "inheritors"? :assimilate:

Tracker seems to be down(again). :(
So attached latest turn herewith.

Tigrane, at present don't recall, as Admin'r, if or how to change in-game leader name.

Attachments

• RedoFish_BC-0250_to_Osbiath.CivBeyondSwordSave
    552.8 KB · Views: 49
I can to do it myself, sorry for not doing it with my first turn. After this turn we should be fine. GPS.

Request to Tracker admin is in.
So by next cycle your name should replace that of your "father's". :bowdown:

Anyone know of HBHR's situ?

Are we going to have to replace him also?

I'll email & if no reply by tomorrow, i'll seek a replacement or simply AI him.

Top Bottom