[GS] Release time on Steam is wrong?

Thankfully a local company is now running fiber-optic lines in my neighborhood. Unfortunately it will probably be a few more months before they reach my house.

I thought I WAS starving. I know people that have 1,000 mbps (1gig) with Google Fiber, Century Link, & Comcast.
I can't even relate to those numbers. My connection is 10 mbps down, and it generally works fine. I have 1 mbps up, which can be a bit slow when sending big files.

anyone have luck with VPN or have they really shifted to all-at-once release?

Yes, everyone gets to download it simultaneously.
People have been saying this for weeks. The proof is literally right in front of my eyes. And yet I cannot believe it – my mind refuses to admit it to be true

I too felt the staff at Firaxis was not clear enough when they said...it's free to test out starting Monday the 11th. They implied it was GS and it turns out to be the base game. Come on guys!! The base game has been out for years and has little to do with GS.

Just My 2 Cents!

Brew God

would love to play in 4 hours, but I have to get this little thing called sleep.

I bought on Amazon and it says the release is Midnight.

Does anyone know if Amazon means it when it says US/Pacific midnight for the release? I would think they wouldn't hold people longer than Steam is.

Almost 4AM here in Ireland and I can't sleep, I might as well stay up to at least download GS so I can play it as soon as I wake up.

I have just woke up so I can play at 5am before having to leave for work at 7! I have set several alarms so I don't one more turn and suddenly its 10am.

Available: 14 February
This game will unlock in approximately less than an hour

Precison FTW. Thanks, Steam : )

Okay, pizza has been ordered. I made a trip down to the local brewpub and picked up some English Style Bitter so I got a pint poured now and just need for steam to drop the game.

edit: ESB is excellent albeit a bit strong.

Top Bottom