Relive World Wars

Relive World Wars v5.1

Hey, would it be possible to restore the older versions of this mod? I tried to download an older version, but none of the links (except for a few very early versions) seem to be working.

Thanks.

Just a bit of advice. A small thing. George V and Haakon VII should not be LEADERS - neither had any power, made any decisions, set any policies, and, in George V's case, he was required by convention of such power it was de facto binding, to be non-political - both kings as much so as their successors who sit on their thrones today. David Lloyd George would be a FAR superior candidate for an earlier United Kingdom leader (and a real LEADER - and not just a "symbol" or "mascot").

I can''t seem to start the mod. I have the base game and DLC's turned off. I get a this mod is not supported by this current game version message and when I try to load the game I get another message saying that I need to check Lua because there was a game error. I am not a computer wiz so I don't really know what to check or why this is occurring. The mod looks really cool and I would love to play it.

Thanks for the help.

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.22

v.22
Update:
- Add 10 City-states from World war I
- Update Civ Icons
- Rebalance for Russia/USSR units
- Rebalance for United States units
- Rebalance for Brazil units
- Rebalance for France units
- Add Portrait to many Russia/USSR units
- Add Portrait to many United States units
- New Icons for some Districts and Promotions
- New unit Flag icon
- Working on new unit split around fighter and artillery (Russia, USSR, United States and Brazil) for this patch
- Merge mod from Sukritact...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. YnAmp does not work, since I've deleted many civilizations
2. Strategos does not work, since it also modify units.xml and I have my own sets of units and techs
3. RED Modpack is working, but since it modify units.artdef it will only apply to "generic" unit from the original game, not to those I have created.
Thats my same question. Any chance that R.E.D. creating mod for Relive World Wars. That was my biggest gripe. Inconsistent unit sizes.

Is there anyone wanting to beta test YnAMP scenario Generator with this mod ?

Spoiler :
upload_2020-4-20_23-2-0.png

(no, you can't play on the full map, but YnAMP can create a setting for a sub-region of the map)

Has George V been replaced David Lloyd George, yet? Has the issue even been acknowledged or given the dignity of a response?

Has George V been replaced David Lloyd George, yet? Has the issue even been acknowledged or given the dignity of a response?

I've read your concern, but I'm working on patching my mod for Gathering storm and there is a lot of modification and update to do. Changing leaders requires a lot of time and work. Don't feel put aside just because I'm putting my time on some other priority. Some would like more civ, others would like maps and I just can't do everything at the same time.

I've read your concern, but I'm working on patching my mod for Gathering storm and there is a lot of modification and update to do. Changing leaders requires a lot of time and work. Don't feel put aside just because I'm putting my time on some other priority. Some would like more civ, others would like maps and I just can't do everything at the same time.

Thanking for taking the time to respond. :)

Scenario generator !?!? what kind of scenario ? would love to know
See that thread for the starting idea:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...m-a-semi-automated-scenario-generator.646040/

Now I've imported a list of cities from the 1936 Earth map for my R.E.D. WWII mod, I've edited it, removed position difference, linked each city with one of your major civs and made it the principal data source for the scenario generator, with a list of settings for each civs (number of cities to place, priorities, border expansion from cities, ...)

The Scenario Generator then try to cross-reference the city list with the other database used in the mod (like the one that allows city naming based on position) and fill the map automatically with cities, roads and expand territory. No automated generation of improvements (mines, farms, ...), districts, buildings, units, etc... but it's planned.

It works quite well to generate nations on the Giant Earth or Largest Earth Maps (not playable at full size, sadly, but playable on regions of those maps)

I'm close to release a beta version with a small compatibility patch (based on the .sql file in your mod), that's why I asked here.

Last edited:
Almost ready...
Spoiler :
upload_2020-4-21_17-19-12.png

running CIV6 on my Mac...says your MOD is not compatible. Can anything be done? Thanks!

Top Bottom