1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Relive World Wars Relive World Wars v.22

WWI and WWII mod

1. ghjkl

ghjkl Chieftain

I have the same errors in log file as in the message above

2. aquamelonz

aquamelonz Chieftain

Hey, would it be possible to restore the older versions of this mod? I tried to download an older version, but none of the links (except for a few very early versions) seem to be working.

Thanks.

3. Allein

Allein Warlord

4. aquamelonz

aquamelonz Chieftain

Can the download links please be restored?

5. Patine

Patine Deity

Just a bit of advice. A small thing. George V and Haakon VII should not be LEADERS - neither had any power, made any decisions, set any policies, and, in George V's case, he was required by convention of such power it was de facto binding, to be non-political - both kings as much so as their successors who sit on their thrones today. David Lloyd George would be a FAR superior candidate for an earlier United Kingdom leader (and a real LEADER - and not just a "symbol" or "mascot").

ghjkl likes this.
  6. summerun1

summerun1 Chieftain

I can''t seem to start the mod. I have the base game and DLC's turned off. I get a this mod is not supported by this current game version message and when I try to load the game I get another message saying that I need to check Lua because there was a game error. I am not a computer wiz so I don't really know what to check or why this is occurring. The mod looks really cool and I would love to play it.

Thanks for the help.

7. Allein

Allein Warlord

Allein updated Relive World Wars with a new update entry:

Relive World Wars v.22

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Patine

Patine Deity

Nothing about the two powerless Constitutional Monarchs getting rightfully replaced with leaders appropriate of actual power and authority, like all the leaders have, like I'd commented about two posts above, but hopefully it's being looked at soberly.

9. Sorry2Baked

Sorry2Baked Warlord

i have .341 and it says ur mod is not compatible

10. Sorry2Baked

Sorry2Baked Warlord

So how do you make this mod compatible?

11. eurirusty

eurirusty Chieftain

Thats my same question. Any chance that R.E.D. creating mod for Relive World Wars. That was my biggest gripe. Inconsistent unit sizes.

12. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Is there anyone wanting to beta test YnAMP scenario Generator with this mod ?

Spoiler :
    upload_2020-4-20_23-2-0.png

(no, you can't play on the full map, but YnAMP can create a setting for a sub-region of the map)

13. Patine

Patine Deity

Has George V been replaced David Lloyd George, yet? Has the issue even been acknowledged or given the dignity of a response?

14. Allein

Allein Warlord

Scenario generator !?!? what kind of scenario ? would love to know

15. Allein

Allein Warlord

I've read your concern, but I'm working on patching my mod for Gathering storm and there is a lot of modification and update to do. Changing leaders requires a lot of time and work. Don't feel put aside just because I'm putting my time on some other priority. Some would like more civ, others would like maps and I just can't do everything at the same time.

16. Patine

Patine Deity

Thanking for taking the time to respond. :)

17. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

See that thread for the starting idea:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...m-a-semi-automated-scenario-generator.646040/

Now I've imported a list of cities from the 1936 Earth map for my R.E.D. WWII mod, I've edited it, removed position difference, linked each city with one of your major civs and made it the principal data source for the scenario generator, with a list of settings for each civs (number of cities to place, priorities, border expansion from cities, ...)

The Scenario Generator then try to cross-reference the city list with the other database used in the mod (like the one that allows city naming based on position) and fill the map automatically with cities, roads and expand territory. No automated generation of improvements (mines, farms, ...), districts, buildings, units, etc... but it's planned.

It works quite well to generate nations on the Giant Earth or Largest Earth Maps (not playable at full size, sadly, but playable on regions of those maps)

I'm close to release a beta version with a small compatibility patch (based on the .sql file in your mod), that's why I asked here.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  18. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Almost ready...
    Spoiler :
    upload_2020-4-21_17-19-12.png

19. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Laurana Kanan likes this.