Replacement(s) needed for 16-civ Rocky Pangea pitboss

Thanks guys. :)

Now safely arrived in San Francisco and the server is connected to the internet, but there a copule of issues with the port forwarding here which I need to work through, so it'll be another day or two until it's back up again. Sorry for the delay. Will keep you posted.

The server should be back up now. Sorry for the delay.

I've updated the DNS for munro-pitboss.no-ip.org:2060 but it might take a day or so for the changes to propagate out, so if you have any trouble connecting, try the direct IP:

166.129.246.50:2060

Let me know if you have any problems connecting. 32 hours still left on the turn timer as of this moment.

I'll be hosting this game for a while, until Munro is ready to take it back or my server falls over - which comes first ;)

the game should be on kmbts.no-ip.org:2058

can someone check and let me know if it works - LAN is fine but a little slow.

I can't connect. Down for anyone else? I see civstats is still up.

Please pause if you get in, there's only 5 hours on the timer.

Does anyone know if Whiplash is still playing? The last time he played a turn was Jan 28.

Have you Pm'd or attempted to contact him Expolit?

Whiplash is not registered on civstats and I have no email contact info for him. The only way I have been able to contact him has been via diplomacy screens which obviously don't help in this situation. I posted the issue two days ago in this forum hoping that someone else had a means to reach him but so far I have received no response.

If we are going to wait for Whiplash to rejoin then we should at least pause the game and more appropriately we should reload back to when the game got restarted after the break. Whiplash has missed several turns of builds and barbarians have sacked a major city of his which could have been defended if he had moved his troops in the area.

Whiplash is a fairly sizeable civ (unlike Sarge I guess) and reverting it to Deity AI while being a vassal of a player is not something I'm comfortable with. Pausing the game until replacement is found (or whiplash returns).

Top Bottom