• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Revolution #2

Yes, we see that. We were advocating some sort of non-binding and mutually agreed settlement anyway; we thought that arbitration could merely be convenient to prevent large amounts of shouting and misspent aggression between allies.

North Carolina will be party to no arbitration, and will meet with Nova Scotia when and if it is willing to negotiate.

As for Tennessee, who gave the state permission to talk at the grown-ups' table?

To: Tennessee

We thank you for your kindness in our time of troubles.

To: North Carolina

I did. Now please stop handing out diplomatic insults left and right to those who support you.

To North Carolina
From Tennessee

Since you value your cotton so much, I shall issue a cotton embargo on you. I advice all other cotton producing states to do the same.

To Nova Scotia, North Carolina
From Tennessee

How about we hold the cotton treaty in Tennessee. We Tennesseeians would be interested to see how it turns out. If you both come up with a sensable treaty, Tennessee would pull back on it's cotton embargo.

To: Tennessee

Thanks for the offer, but the three parties in the trade dispute have already negotiated a settlement in North Carolina.

To Nova Scotia, North Carolina
From Tennessee

How about we hold the cotton treaty in Tennessee. We Tennesseeians would be interested to see how it turns out. If you both come up with a sensable treaty, Tennessee would pull back on it's cotton embargo.

Tennessee has nothing to concern itself over. A resolution has been reached, and will now be accorded in an international forum. We would advise you to drop your embargo.

The Treaty of Raleigh
States that, the state of North Carolina will sell up-towards 95% of its cotton product to the state of New York at a decreased price per an edit of the Treaty of Manhattan. The remaining 5% shall be sold to the state of Nova Scotia on the same terms.

Signed, the government of the Republic of North Carolina

OOC: Ladies and gents, I shall be gone from today till Sunday for a family reunion, and will have absolutely no internet access till I return on Sunday. Just so you all will know.

To Corsica, Sicily, Sardinia
From UK:

We were simply trying to legitimize a Corsican monarchy with a royal marriage to an established monarchy. If Pasquoale Paoli would rather marry an Italian member of Royalty we will not stand in the way.

To: Corsica, and all other states involved

Sultan Selim III of the Ottomans would also like to recognize the sovereignty of the Corsican Monarchy to outside forces.

Particularly the Russians...

To: Corsica

We are willing to let you rejoin France. If you do we promise to provide a garrison to assist and protect you. Your will be able to keep the system of government that has be set up, provided that there are fair elections taking place. You will be able to keep the army that you have formed and they will never be sent outside of Corsica.

Eq, do you think I can get a heads up if I'm Austria?

To: United Kingdom

We will agree to your initial proposal after careful and diligent consideration.

@nuclear_kid, after this update I will make Austria fully available.

Abbadon, did you even get my PM?

OOC: EQ forgot the 48 hour warning earlier.

So the 48 hour warning was when he posted earlier.

Abbadon, did you even get my PM?

Who? ;)

I did, response when I get chance (not living in a house with internet)

To Batavia
From Great Britain:
We wish to reaffirm our peace. You were a republic before so we're cool with you making a new republic.

Top Bottom