• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Revolution #2

Hey EQ if it's ok with you I'd like to switch from Bavaria to Burma after the update.

What a surprise.

That said, it's probably for the best that some people are leaving. There's already an insane amount of players in this, with more a-coming.

An update on the update: about 65% done, and there's a perfectly legit reason why it's running late. Justo showed me a game I had never seen before, and I started playing it Monday night. Then I realized that it was Tuesday morning and I had done nothing but play Mount and Blade all night long. It will be done by the end of the day, so no worries.

An update on the update: about 65% done, and there's a perfectly legit reason why it's running late. Justo showed me a game I had never seen before, and I started playing it Monday night. Then I realized that it was Tuesday morning and I had done nothing but play Mount and Blade all night long. It will be done by the end of the day, so no worries.

I knew it was Justo, its always Justo...

Whose Justo again?

Ohoh god, ot's latest slammer has arrived

All right, I've got to be at work at 5 AM tomorrow morning, and I have greatly underestimated the amount of time this update would take. Please be reminded that I have never dealt with this many players at once before, and I am still getting used to this ruleset. For the exact completion status: Stat production/deployments have been done, the Muscogee war is complete, 5/31 articles have been completed (not counting treaties, campaigns, or battles), and the outline for the update is done in word. The good news is that I've reached the stage in the updating where I am able to work on it at work without needing access to the forums. I will therefore be working on it as much as possible tomorrow, with the hopes of having it completely done in the early afternoon.

I'd also like to remind everyone that this is entirely Justo's fault. If you desire to lynch someone, he is conveniently located in Australia for those of you who need to find him. It's an island, so it can't be too hard to find someone.

I'm at least happy that you've kept us updated consistently on why there has been a delay.

Too often it seems 3 weeks after the fact I've seen a one liner along the lines of 'been busy.'

Your going so send him a pizza?! Traitor!

All right, I've got to be at work at 5 AM tomorrow morning, and I have greatly underestimated the amount of time this update would take. Please be reminded that I have never dealt with this many players at once before, and I am still getting used to this ruleset. For the exact completion status: Stat production/deployments have been done, the Muscogee war is complete, 5/31 articles have been completed (not counting treaties, campaigns, or battles), and the outline for the update is done in word. The good news is that I've reached the stage in the updating where I am able to work on it at work without needing access to the forums. I will therefore be working on it as much as possible tomorrow, with the hopes of having it completely done in the early afternoon.

I'd also like to remind everyone that this is entirely Justo's fault. If you desire to lynch someone, he is conveniently located in Australia for those of you who need to find him. It's an island, so it can't be too hard to find someone.

If only they knew that work is the best time for me to distract you and bring to your attention newer and much more time consuming games. ;)

Why would he want a novelty garden ornament?

Top Bottom