Rhye of Imperialism

Which of these civs should be included in the mod.

• Austria

Votes: 87 57.6%
  • Poland

Votes: 53 35.1%
  • Denmark

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Italy

Votes: 77 51.0%
  • Mexico

Votes: 71 47.0%
  • Peru

Votes: 49 32.5%
  • Persia

Votes: 79 52.3%
  • Khmer

Votes: 45 29.8%
  • Mali

Votes: 39 25.8%
  • Zulu's

Votes: 49 32.5%
  • A Native American Tribe

Votes: 47 31.1%
  • Egypt

Votes: 58 38.4%
  • India

Votes: 75 49.7%
  • Ethiopia

Votes: 58 38.4%
  • Canada

Votes: 66 43.7%
  • South Africa

Votes: 56 37.1%
  • Brazil

Votes: 78 51.7%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 51 33.8%

• Total voters
Thanks for the heads up, I hope to encourage Germany to expand quickly once it spawns. If it doesn't work then I will consider taking Austria out later, but for now I'm going to keep it.

Hey folks, this mod seems to have sprung up overnight! well anyway, I'm excited about it, the more RFC the better. I've noticed discussion about various German states, and how to best reflect their waxing and waning. An idea that I had was to include several, playable, German states, i.e. Swabia, Bavaria, Prussia and Austria for example. They would have a UN or AP like system for the HRE; by being members they all automatically gain OB and DP agreements with each other, plus maybe some added benefits. There would be elections for Holy Roman Emperor, who would gain powers such as requesting units from the other member states and such. I'm a bit unclear on what powers the emperor would have, but hey, they couldn't agree on that in real life either!

Way too much trouble. At least right now it is. This modmod is still in the stage of finalizing civs and such. Features like the HRE are a little ways off I think.

As for Sweden, it should definitely be in there in the later starts as it was a powerful continental power.

But for Denmark, it needs to be there in the early starts. Denmark was much more active as a colonial power and was in general a more powerful state until the 17th century.

The entire North was unified under a powerful queen, Margaret I, from 1397(ending 1523). It was called the Kalmar Union(Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, Shetland, Orkneys). Maybe that's a good way to start off the north?

If you are going to have historical events, the "Bloodbath of Stockholm" in 1520 would be a great departure point for Sweden. Here the King of Denmark, Christian II, slaughtered 82 Swedish nobles and set of a fierce secession struggle that ended with Sweden crowning their own king, Gustav Vasa.

Has anything happened with this modmod yet?

I'd love to see Denmark, Sweden, Italy and Austria in Europe. I also think that Zulus and South Africans could somehow be combined. And in the Americas, Argentina would be great because there's a lot of land that Peru and Brazil shouldn't get down there. And Indonesia... sounds interesting as well.

Pity, this modmod had so much potential. If not Kairob somebody else should continue the work on this. Out of all the modmods, this one could have been the best (just look at the timeperiod and the theme)

I like this idea a lot, unfortunatley I'm not the person to be taking this further. I can't program to save my life... but somebody should go through with this.

Pity, this modmod had so much potential. If not Kairob somebody else should continue the work on this. Out of all the modmods, this one could have been the best (just look at the timeperiod and the theme)

Very true, very true. It would have been nice to play this mod. There is the 1500 AD start mod as well, which I would have done, but the modder refused/never replied on a request to update it to the latest version of RFC :(

Very true, very true. It would have been nice to play this mod. There is the 1500 AD start mod as well, which I would have done, but the modder refused/never replied on a request to update it to the latest version of RFC :(

That's only half the truth, and you know that.:nono:
So there is no way I can update this mod, other than if I know programming?? If someone has the time (and the ability), could someone please possibly update this for me.

You basically asked all those who are able to do this (edead, Leoroth, Baldyr...) to do the work for you, although they have mods on their own and, i don't know, a real life maybe?
That task would really be a sh*tload of work. It's not like it could be done in 15 minutes...
No one forbid you to try it yourself. There are tons of tutorials, whether it's python or SDK, that helps oneself to get the mod of your dreams.

That's only half the truth, and you know that.:nono:You basically asked all those who are able to do this (edead, Leoroth, Baldyr...) to do the work for you, although they have mods on their own and, i don't know, a real life maybe?
That task would really be a sh*tload of work. It's not like it could be done in 15 minutes...
No one forbid you to try it yourself. There are tons of tutorials, whether it's python or SDK, that helps oneself to get the mod of your dreams.

Hi civ-addicted,
1. I hate being lashed out like that, especially when I never provoked you.
2. What the hell are you talking about? :lol: Sorry I have no clue what your talking about?

Hi civ-addicted,
1. I hate being lashed out like that, especially when I never provoked you.
2. What the hell are you talking about? :lol: Sorry I have no clue what your talking about?

What?
forget it. this is far too ridiculous.

I just don't have the skills to do all that is necessary I'm afraid. I would love to work on this but am unable to do so.

I just wanted to bring this to all the modders attention. There are many great ideas on this thread and it would be such a shame if they were wasted. Perhaps maybe leoreth or jarkov can introduce a 1500 scinerio in their mod

I'd love to have one too (and 1500 AD really does make some sense), but it's going to be a hell of an effort to balance this I don't even want to think about it.

I'd love to have one too (and 1500 AD really does make some sense), but it's going to be a hell of an effort to balance this I don't even want to think about it.
I've thought about adding another scenario to my mod.

Well im not a modder but I think that it would be better if u guys collaborate on ur projects. I mean I realize that u have essentialy different ideas for ur mods but many of the things that u want to add are the same. For example, both mods would like to add more civs (namely Prussia, Berbers, Safavids maybe Egypt), both mods would like to add a scienerio. Well that all i can think of but thats still alot of work for a single person but it becomes alot easier with two.

Top Bottom