RifE 1.20 Download and Changelog

Web Bot says 1.3's release is imminent-because we all keep asking about it.

Its been scientifically proven that if you ask enough it will come sooner, just like when you keep pressing the elevator button.

Liking whats being done for 1.3, was wondering for 1.4 could we get some more civ leaders? Some of the rosters are pretty sparse with only 2 or a weak 3rd.

Its been scientifically proven that if you ask enough it will come sooner, just like when you keep pressing the elevator button.

Liking whats being done for 1.3, was wondering for 1.4 could we get some more civ leaders? Some of the rosters are pretty sparse with only 2 or a weak 3rd.

1.4 is the Leader patch; Have nearly 40 new leaders planned.

And I'm gonna need new eyes, probably more hours of sleep and moar coffee. Why? Because I'm in charge of all those leaders :crazyeye:
At least I've got some slaves doing some pedia :D

I wanted to bring this up here, since I first found out about PlayerOptions from somewhere in these forums. I did some testing, and you can add as many extra player options you want, and the menu expands (with a scroll bar) to include them all. The 3 modder options were misleading.

I wanted to bring this up here, since I first found out about PlayerOptions from somewhere in these forums. I did some testing, and you can add as many extra player options you want, and the menu expands (with a scroll bar) to include them all. The 3 modder options were misleading.

Really? Xienwolf would be fairly pleased to hear about that. Hell, I'm pleased to hear about that.

Is there anything special you have to do, or do you just add it? I'm going to assume that the three modder options exist just to make it simple to add a few, and that there's nothing intricate that has to be done?

Add them to the enums, and add them to the XML. Nothing more. I added 10 extra ones, just to be sure. A scrollbar appeared, and let me scroll down and see them all.

Reading this thread, I can pretty safely say I've no need to buy Civ 5 until there comes the Platinum Deluxe Mega with all four expansion packs included during a 50% off sale on the Direct to Impulsive Steamy edition.

RiFe will keep me happy for a long long LONG ways to come...

I never buy a Civ game until the Deluxe edition that includes expansion packs comes out XD

where can i get the hotfix just installed the game on a win 7 machine and i am geting the crash issue along with other problems

Say, do I have to downloade patch 1.21, 1.22 and 1.23 to get everything that has been changed so far or is patch 1.23 enough?

Top Bottom