RIP Sweden

Yes, but it's not exactly the same as Western banks who'll simply hire out money as long as you have good credit.

I agree it's not exactly the same. Just that it's close enough to not really make much difference, imo.

I think their claim to be doing something radically different, and somehow more ethical, is far-fetched.

could not agree more, but it is a bit late, white Christian Europeans arrive some 200 years ago and all Australian law has practically gone, apart from the occasional spearing we have lost it all...
Your point is excellent. But, fear not, it will be glossed over or ignored completely.

Maybe we should just impale people like the old Babylonian kings used to do -especially moneylenders.

The OP does not come across as being "from the right."

Are you serious? The very fact that he would post such a blatantly right wing video would indicate that. That article comes very close to being neo-nazi propaganda, disguised as a news article.

Starting up the OP vid, guy called Dale Hurd comes into view. Pause vid. Google Dale Hurd. Found facebook page, subtitled: "Telling the truth about the spread of Islam, political correctness and leftwing fascism.".

It continues:
As a Senior Reporter and European Correspondent, my stories focus on the spread of Islam, leftwing radicalism, and the slow death of the Euro zone. My stories include the government abuse of homeschooling families in Europe. A French friend insists that my story about Muslims praying in the streets of Paris, which was translated and widely circulated, changed the political landscape of France.

In the late 1990's I began doing stories about global warming fraud, and the left wing radicalization of the environmental movement.

I have worked a very brief stints as a reporter in the Clinton White House and Congress.

I covered China's opening to the West.

I am wanking at my greatness as I type this

Shake of the head, close the vid. Move on with my life.

Dale Hurd: "Because somebody has to say it".

OK

Dale Hurd is a reactionary climate denier, and a dick. I've said it.

"Hi, name's Dale Hurd - a reactionary climate denier, and a dick. But I am gonna let you finish, so that then I can tell you - someone has to say it. To bring out the truth. Now give me all your money. All of it."

It seems that the Swedish population don't like racists. And this is a bad thing?

All non-racist nations are weak and feeble. Look at Switzerland. 400 years, they just... sit there. They're useless, not unlike our glorious British nation.

Top Bottom