Rise and Fall for Mac and Linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petek

Alpha Centaurian
Administrator
Supporter
Aspyr has informed us that the Rise and Fall expansion for Civ6 on Mac and Linux will be released REALLY soon (exact date is embargoed). It will not include the March 8 patch, so cross-platform multiplayer is still not available.

Aspyr graciously provided CivFanatics with several free Steam activation codes for the expansion. Please post in this thread if you wish to request one of the codes. If demand exceeds supply I'll randomly select the lucky winners. The deadline for making such requests is one week from today, March 27.

Please post if you have any questions. However, keep in mind that I'm not a user of either Mac or Linux (so I'll have to forward any technical questions to Aspyr).

I’d like to enter, please.

Good to know that R & F will soon be playable on Mac. As for myself, I plan to continue playing in Bootcamp mode until the last patch is available. I don’t think I want to play without Alert again, now that it is finally working, for just one reason.

Sounds awesome, been waiting (not that) patiently for this expansion for quite a while now! And I'd love a code too of course ;)

I’ve been checking the forum frequently for this kind of good news since the 8th february disappointment !
And I‘d love to get an activation code too please :)
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom