[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

So apparently, the AI is just straight up cheating.

Last turn, I took the Macedon warrior down to about 25 hp, maybe even less (he had that little that one of my UUs would have probably killed him, and if not he'd have been at 1 hp for the other to kill him, with a +8 advantage from Oligarchy + Deity). He can have healed 50 hp from promotion, plus 10 from not moving, is 60 hp. Which is NO WAY enough to get him to full health.

Also, he did not capture a city with a wonder, his units at the top of the screen are still damaged.

upload_2018-2-20_17-38-18.png

I didn't test it yet (I'm getting there) but War department should work for religious too:
Interesting, I forget about the Theological Combat side of benefits, such as with the America and their own continent.

So apparently, the AI is just straight up cheating.

Last turn, I took the Macedon warrior down to about 25 hp, maybe even less (he had that little that one of my UUs would have probably killed him, and if not he'd have been at 1 hp for the other to kill him, with a +8 advantage from Oligarchy + Deity). He can have healed 50 hp from promotion, plus 10 from not moving, is 60 hp. Which is NO WAY enough to get him to full health.

Also, he did not capture a city with a wonder, his units at the top of the screen are still damaged.

View attachment 488972
Did Macedon have that great scientist that gives extra healing? I forget the exact amount, but it increases the amount healed per turn

Why are sea resources so scarce in R&F? Like half of my starts with coastal civs have 0-1 fish and that's it. Usually not in a spot for a good harbor either.

That sound bug is annoying me so much. Are you guys having it? Music and other effects suddenly stop and don't come back into you restart the game.

reloading is all I have to do to take care of it. Still a long load time, but better than restarting.

I don't think I experience that sound bug. Sometimes effect sounds are not played, but musics and ambients seems always be playing.

Did Macedon have that great scientist that gives extra healing? I forget the exact amount, but it increases the amount healed per turn

That's a medieval era great scientist, we were barely in classical era.

Did he possibly conquer a wonder?

Nope. As I said, his units near my city were still damaged.

I don't think I experience that sound bug. Sometimes effect sounds are not played, but musics and ambients seems always be playing.

It seems to get worse later in the game. I don't think I've had it at all pre-Renaissance, but in late eras I have to reload the game about once every 30 minutes.

It seems to get worse later in the game. I don't think I've had it at all pre-Renaissance, but in late eras I have to reload the game about once every 30 minutes.

In my first game I had this problem in the industrial and modern era, then it didn't happen anymore. Second game same thing, it started in the industrial era. I still in the modern era, so far the problem persist.

I understood that, was he possibly at war with anyone else?

He might have been at war with Australia. But I don't see how that matters when we know he couldn't have conquered a wonder (as the other units were still damaged).

Also, they just put up another PC qa build. There might be another hotfix or a patch in the works.

I hope we're getting some more era moments and maybe adjustments to era score needed to keep/improve the balance.

Top Bottom