• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Rise of the Daimyo

In accordance with Eclipse4449's request, each of the 8 tribes has been assigned a number from 1 to 100. Let me know when I should post them.

I pick 45

Thanks Chamnix

Date
Mori
Uesugi
Hojo
Miyoshi
Oda
Imagawa
Takeda

97 Hawklord
82 Semental
23 Cyc
13 Blaze_Injun
4 Calis
45 Eclipse4449
17 Lanzelot
62 xakzen

Number 23.

According to post #64 Defacto is the only one left. For a while he had been around quite abit but haven't heard much from at all even via e-mail.
So I say we'll let him respond by Monday if not a replacement is in order or making that clan a very tough AI.

Do you all agree?

Sounds good to me.

Fine with me.
"very tough" = "Deity"?

For my notebook's TFT I use that special flannel that came with it, and for my old style CRT monitor I use glasses cleaning cloths...

I went into the editor as described earlier and set the AI to Diety, doing so I needed to add Diety to the Scenario Properties and the save as title. This preserves the original for me. I can post the biq here to show nothing else was altered.

As I said Monday I will launch this with or without Defacto unless anyone knows of a player I could wait for a conformation on that.

I need a play tester for my Pirates game (Portugal, Netherlands and the Undead) needs your feedback please respond here
Thanks

Is what your speaking of on the Ronin a upgrade % value for attack and defense values

if so thats scary but ok because it might bring out "you help me, I help you scenarios dealing with them. Everyone has the same chance of death at their hand. Your particular stategy towards this foe is your own. For me I'll bet now I'll need help, I'll bet others will as well.

Ok Chamnix is sending me an email of the number he assigned each clan hopefully today. Tomorrow he'll post the same numbers. If the number you chose is closest over or under to a number on this list, you now know who and where your clan is.

To be clear, chamnix assigned these numbers before you posted you numbers and there was no means of influence towards assignment

Welcome Daimyos, Good Luck, Lead well

ps if their isn't any objections I want to move it down to Emperor which is above "my" comfort level, but challenges is what is fun.

According to the file below regent is equal -/+ to human in cost etc, everything above it gets bonuses.

Attachments

• Difficulty levels.doc
    28 KB · Views: 85
Top Bottom