RiskNES II - Most Everybody Dies

Retroactive deletion.

Retroactive deletion.

Okay, It's offical. blue has won, excepting of course for some horrid stratigic placement on their part. they now have effective control over 3 contnents, and actuall control of two of those.

Really would struggle to throw it now though. Prey to the RNG gods!

Well, the key would be to stop spiteful, wasteful attacks like White's into North America, and unite against the obvious common enemy. However, this can be far harder said than done.

hence why I said excepting of course for some horrid stratigic placement on their part.
South amarica can't put up an effective resistance, and their only weak point right now is Ukraine, which they can easily re-enforce. South amarica also might prove to be a spot of conflict, but unless Grey gets lucky, or blue decided to ignore it totally, I can not see them failing to get control of it next turn.
Okay. barring horrible stratigic planing, and bad luck, they have won.

Well, the key would be to stop spiteful, wasteful attacks like White's into North America, and unite against the obvious common enemy. However, this can be far harder said than done.

Diplomacy in Risk? Sacrilege! :eek:

hence why I said excepting of course for some horrid stratigic placement on their part.
South amarica can't put up an effective resistance, and their only weak point right now is Ukraine, which they can easily re-enforce. South amarica also might prove to be a spot of conflict, but unless Grey gets lucky, or blue decided to ignore it totally, I can not see them failing to get control of it next turn.
Okay. barring horrible stratigic planing, and bad luck, they have won.

The only thing that makes Dark so powerful is his continental bonuses. Strip those away, and he'd only be the leading power, not more powerful than everyone else put together, which he's nearly at right now.

Wubba, I'm terribly sorry. But no point dragging this game out longer than necessary...

Oh, and I'm glad some people think it's still Darkening playing, that might help disperse the blame. :mischief:

Retroactive deletion.

there are 4 points of invasion he faces. Brazil(1), Iceland(12), Ukrane(1), and the middle East(13). he has 19 armies to place.
Maximum attack on Brazil: 3.
Maximum attack on Iceland: 14
Maximum attack on Ukraine: 14
Maximum attack on Middle east: 11
to match to Equal Strength: 17 armies. if he accepts the loss of Brazil, 15 armies.
and that's assuming nobody on the other 4 teams attacks one another,a nd dose not use all their forces to attack him.
by these numbers, even if he dose lose those territories, the other guys will be bleeding also. of course, luck comes into play here.

I'm not saying he is invincible, but even if they attack all together, it is still only a 40/60 chance to cripple him.

Why didn't you reinforce Ontario?

I get annoyed when people declare a winner before the bitter end.

I like total victory- or total defeat. Anything else is incomplete.

Top Bottom