TO: "United" "States" of "America"
The prophet is concerned about a certain thing.
From his visions outside of the restrictive thing called "The Dark Barrier", he has seen the avatar/player of your state, support the hedonistic furry supremacist horde.And its leader, Sombra De Mar. Proclaiming that the alt-right and furries are allies.
Since we do not approve of the unnecessary and complicated modifications he and his ilk support, the cult is worried that the USA would descend into decadent hedonistic mad bureaucracy because of this.
So, tell the cult, are you going to do this and bring chaotic ruin to yourself?
-singed, the disciples of concern.

WE ARE AWAITING YOUR ANSWER, @christos200 .
IN THE MEANTIME, I ANNOUNCE MY ACTION.
THE PROPHET, THAT IS I, SHALL TRAIN A LARGE AMOUNT OF MISSIONARIES IN THE WAYS OF CONVERTING PEOPLE TO THE CULT OF MINIMALISM. THEY SHALL ASSIST THE CULT IN GAINING FOLLOWERS IN OUR GREAT RELIGION. SINCE THAT IS ONE BIG PROBLEM WE CURRENTLY HAVE. THEY WILL UNDERSTAND DOCTRINE, AND ALL THINGS WHICH SHALL ASSIST THEM IN CONVERSION EFFORTS. SO PROCLAIM I!

Not Orders: the Following is a Role Play Piece Development between Aile Dhoo and SonicTH

---
The airship port just outside Paris was gleaming under the sun, while at the terminal carriages came to and forth. Among the crowds that went and forth a goblin stood with a couple of orc soldiers outside of a black iron carriage. The goblin was dressed in plated chest, armbands and shoulder with a long-draped blood red cloak with red & black trousers and shirt. His skin bronze green skin was smooth save for a dark reddish rough chemical induced scar around his left eye, the eye being protected by a monocle. Along with copper eyes he processed greasy short black hair and goatee. The figure was dwarfed by his orcish guards in their dark violet capes and plate armor, carrying halberds. They waited for the Minister of State from the visiting Faxumite Empire to arrive.

The Empire had, for security purposes, restrained itself from making the airship too distinctive, but once it had landed, it became apparent they would compensate in other ways. Flanked by a small army of security detail and clerks stepped what could best be described as a raccoon man. Standing a solid 6’, he would tower over many he encountered in his travels. The thick blue robes with gold trim lining his frame worked to make him appear even larger than he was; at the Emperor’s order, the standard, boring suit and tie was eschewed in favor of more aristocratic garb for the Minister of State. As he made his way off the airship and down the runway, he would speak to the goblin and his retinue who had come to meet him at the airport.

“Welcome to Majterre, Sylvester Cooper” spoke the goblin in a deep yet high pitch Germanic accent. “Allow me to introduce myself: I am Heagal von Hisenberg, royal scientist to Grand Princess Dame Ref of Lutindor and the solo lay member of the Warlock Council of Majterre. You have been informed of my intrigues todays?”

Taking a hand off the large, ornate cane he carried at his side, he would extend a gloved hand to the goblin, “It’s a pleasure, Dr. von Hisenberg. My staff have kept me posted on everything you have planned for me today. His Majesty Tani I is quite hopeful that this will be the first of many visits; he expressed interest in coming here in person in the near future.” The raccoon’s voice was clearly masculine, yet just the right pitch, giving every word he spoke an extra bit of allure to complement the powerful gaze of his deep red eyes.

“So, do we prey this the first” spoke the goblin scientist, taking the hand with his right while signaling via the flipping of his left fingers to one of the orc guards to go and open the carriage door while preparing. “I have taken it you had a smooth journey but if you forgive me and the rush we have the plans to discuss.”

“Of course,” went Sylvester Cooper, following the goblin that was under half his size into the black iron carriage. The orc guards following in, lowering their halberds with care, with the last one of the pair to entered huffingly closed the door behind. Once the passengers were inside the driver of the carriage, a slim woman in dark blue uniform, commence the horses to pull force the vehicle and thus began the shaky journey to Paris.

Dover, Great Britain
The Prime Minister had something of a conundrum.

He needed to transport an envoy to Majterre to attend their feast. However, the Channel Tunnel was not presently in operation and Schulz and the SPD controlled Heathrow Airport. Gatwick was too close to SPD territory for comfort. London City Airport had been taken over by the RAF until the crisis was over. London Luton was operating as normal, but the Prime Minister wasn't prepared to send his worst enemy to Luton.

This left him three options;
  1. Send the envoy by boat. This was rejected as it was not known if the facilities to receive cross-channel ferries still existed on the Continent.
  2. Shoot the envoy over the English Channel in an enormous catapult. The Prime Minister was all for this idea until he was politely informed that this would almost certainly kill the envoy.
  3. Swim the Channel.
The Prime Minister had jumped at option three, speeding off to Dover to oversee arrangements. Thankfully, Wilson was able to telephone him and remind him that helicopters existed before he arrived.

So it came to pass that a tiny Westland Scout helicopter powered up on a paddock a few hundred meters from the White Cliffs of Dover. It was observed by the Prime Minister, a few civil servants, a Royal Marine band, some bemused cows and the envoy herself.

"Alright, Mabel - I mean, Minister!" called the Prime Minister, shouting to be heard over the helicopter, "Remember, this is diplomacy! Charm them!"

"You got it, Mr. PM!" replied Mabel, giving the Prime Minister two thumbs up before climbing into the helicopter.

"Prime Minister, do you think this is a good idea?" called Bernard, "She isn't exactly an experienced statesman!"

"It'll be fine!" the Prime Minister shouted back, "What could go wrong?!"

He stood back as the helicopter began to power up.

"Marines!" he yelled.

The band began to play as the helicopter began to lift off.

"What does this have to do with anything, Prime Minister?" shouted Bernard.

"Nothing!" the Prime Minister replied, "Good music though, innit?!"

Order: Start a PR campaign to promote the United States abroad; mention the law and order, the lack of red tape and regulations, the legalization of all drugs and the tourist sites. The PR campaign will target both investors and tourists while also trying to enhance our reputation among other nations. PewDiePie will be hired to organize the campaign.

RP coming soon.

Action

Have Empress Esther use her magic to manipulate the weather into being much fairer and ideal for farmers, thus improving the production of food.

Order: Construct and commission the Intrepid, an Imperial-Class Star Destroyer.

RP & Communications coming soon.

Action: Engage in PR campaign to get people to like me more than Schulz. Send the King to address the people and put out a nice ad campaign. Do not allow Rimmer anywhere near said campaign.

Friendly reminder that the update will begin Sunday and 8/17 players have declared an action.

Less-friendly reminder that in lieu of specific instructions I will roll for any other post this turn.

Action: Ride around British rails on a whistle-stop tour on the Schulzbahn. We must show that CHOO CHOO and HOHE ENERGIE can overpower the divisiveness and backwardness of these ukippers

i will repeat my action, in case thor didnt catch it: Help the refugees settle in the country, find jobs and their life style. (improves economy)

Action: Ride around British rails on a whistle-stop tour on the Schulzbahn. We must show that CHOO CHOO and HOHE ENERGIE can overpower the divisiveness and backwardness of these ukippers
We built those railways you nerd.
Also, we're not UKIP, we're Labour.

i will repeat my action, in case thor didnt catch it
Please don't repost orders; I read from the start of the turn and it'll only confuse me.

Action(s): Accept Canberran citizenship while I counterattack the world's rising oceans, teleporting water mouthfull by mouthfull into the Aral Sea and Lake Chad. To save time I'll teleport into underwater brine lakes. I'll be taking water from right above them, though. I don't want that hypersaline nasty-ass water in my mouth. And, of course, I'll be holding my breath whenever I'm in a brine lake so I don't get jacked up (assuming I even need to breathe).

Incidentally, it costs tree fiddy in local currency (for private citizens like myself) or dollars (for institutions like governments) for a year's worth of lake use. In return I'll keep lakes clean and junk.

If you're gonna be a lame frenchman instead of an awesome scandinavian and only let me do one thing, the highest priority thing is charge people money for lake use.

Last edited:
Create the Blue Bus, a vehicle of wonder and whimsy which will one day tour the cities of America, and unite the US under a single...

...feeling of unification, man. All Americans, whether they're white, brown, queer or not, will one day, feel that they're just one big whole and no more wars will be fought.

Also, the Blue Bus will be ridden by Meme Man, because of course.

Hook:
Arumph, you know what it is,
Every borgie I cap, I cap 'em dead
Arumph, shooting mad pigs
When load up my gun, thats SIG
See me in your town with my comrades in the back
(Red and black, red and black, red and black, red and black)
If you mess with us, we'll bust up your sack

Verse 1:
Yeah, I'm in New York, I'm in Pittsburgh
Soon I'll be crossing the border right into your own turf
Gonna take Christos, gonna take Ya-Pos,
Stating faaaaacts this ain't no boast
Your reigme is evil, it needs to die
I got roads, you got nothing, no supply
Your people starving, right on the streets
I can't oblige that so let's arrange a meet and greet
I heard DC is nice this time of year
I'll host a giant parade and the people'll cheer
Red and black will fly high on the spanners
Comrades saulting that while they burn your banners

Hook:

Verse 2:
Megan is my name, moniker is generalissima
Gonna lock this horsehocky so down, you'll call me FEMA
Pita wrap with cucumber sauce, carve you into a gyro
When I'm done with you, peeps will call me "hero"
I'll fight you in the air, I'll fight you in the seas
I'll fight in the plains and I'll fight you in the trees
I'll fight you in the quarries, fight you in the mines
I'll fight you any place, any date, any time!

Hook:

Verse 3:
I'm coming for you, make no mistake
At no point has my verses been fake
Your whole reigme is going to crumble
When my comrades and I get ready to rumble
Count your blessings and prayers
'Cause when we play, we don't play fair
Your nation will be criminalized and delegalized
Spirit bomb your ass, so be advised

Bridge:
Arumph, you know what it is...
Arumph, you know what it is...

Hook:

Orders: Drop our hottest single and diss track, Red and Black, in order to raise funds for the state

Top Bottom