Roll To Dodge

(not if Some people die :mischief:)

I'll give this a try.
Order: Untie myself.

I'll signup!

I cut through the ropes using the knife someone left next to my hand. If there is no knife I simply copy what Vertineri118 did.

Are we tied up hands and feet or just hands?

I'll join!

I use my colossal strength to pull free the the chunk of wall I'm tied to that I might hop around.

Order: I say "Dm Brownie Points!" attempting to bribe a certain someone to untie me.

Joke:
I laugh maniacly at Milarqui and hand him a brownie point.

Going to update as soon as Vert gets in his order. Yes, vert, you are tied at the legs too.

Teaser:
cindle said:
I cut through the rope with MAGIC
(6). Your clothing suddenly turns into a white robe with gold thread inlaid upon it. The ropes disintegrate away and a golden staff appears in your hand. You also get a pointy hat. And look! A bunny! I wonder if it's frien...OH GOD THE KILLER RABBIT ATTACKS!!!!

I attept to untie myself again.
(3): Looks like god is against you man. You try to untie yourself in vain.

rhawn said:
Untie myself
(2): Fail. lol. Trying to slip out of the bond, you dislocate your arms. (-5 HP)
Dislocated arm: You may only use one hand until the condition is cured. Any activity requiring two arms will be ignored.

Perfection said:
Rub the library sensually to see if it moans some more.
(1): lolwut? You somehow rub your privates with your arms still attached to the wall saying "YES YES YEEEEEEEES!!!!"

Oh, and you somehow transform into a catgirl as well.

sirtommygunn said:
I simply copy what Vertineri118 did
5: You copied what Vertineri did perfectly, which freed both your arms. Although if you just attempted to untie yourself, you would have succeeded by now. lol.

Kan' Sharuminar said:
I then unjoin the knots binding me to the wall!
(2): Fail. Trying to escape from your bonds, you accidentally make it choke you. Better escape quickly...or else.

TWO TURNS TO DEATH UNLESS YOU ESCAPE!

Milarqui said:
I look for that thing that shines
(2): Trying to grab the shiny thing, you trip, and bring down more library shelves upon you.

ROLL TO DODGE!!!
(1): You open wide your arms and welcome it. The other shelves still standing likes you and fall upon you as well. (-15 HP)

SQUASHED. You cannot move until you manage to crawl out of the bookshelves. Man. Can't do anything without making a big mess.

Truronian said:
I use my colossal strength to pull free the the chunk of wall I'm tied to that I might hop around.
(1): EPIC FAILURE. Using the strength of Hulk, you break free of your bonds, make a prison around yourself using the chunks of the wall, and chain yourself inside. Some brownie fairies also appear and reinforce the wall with adamantium to help you out.

civplayah said:
I, now, go hunt for the moaning. Forget the "shiny thingy."
(5) Forgetting that one of your arms is still tied to the wall, you go towards the moaning as far as you can. You hear some gurgling and something heavy and metallic dragged as well.

Dragonson said:
I say "Dm Brownie Points!" attempting to bribe a certain someone to untie me.
(5)You say that perfectly in Chicago accent for some reason. Too bad it won't help you out of your bonds.

cindle said:
I cut through the rope with MAGIC
(6). Your clothing suddenly turns into a white robe with gold thread inlaid upon it. The ropes disintegrate away and a golden staff appears in your hand. You also get a pointy hat. And look! A bunny! I wonder if it's frien...OH GOD THE KILLER RABBIT ATTACKS!!!!

Roll to dodge
(6): You conjure a fireball from your staff and roast the bunny

ITEM RECEIVED. Roasted bunny. Golden Staff (weapon). Mage robe and a pointy hat. (armor)

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! The Legendary Slayer: Defeat the Rabbit of Caerbanog

Untie my legs then.

(5):perfect. You untied your legs. You also kept the rope intact too

Item received: A long piece of rope

Catharsis said:
I attempt to bite through the rope!
(2): You discover that your saliva wasn't acidic enough. You also break some of your teeth in the attempt (-2 HP)

Top Bottom