Roll To Dodge

Seon

Not An Evil Liar
Hello, this is a game called Roll to Dodge, where players get to control a character and perform a certain action. I shall then roll to see how it goes.

Da rules.

The rules are simple:
1. Post an action.
2. I will roll one of my trusty six sided dice and tell you the outcome of your action.

If, by some odd twist of fate, something is flying towards you, you get a free roll to dodge it. If you die, you lose the game. You win if everybody else is dead.

Here is how the die rolls work out:
1- Epic failure. You actually take the exact opposite action.
2- Failure.
3- Marginal success.
4- Success.
5- Perfect success.
6- Overshot.

You can virtually do anything, but be careful since you have a 50% chance of screwing it up. If you post multiple actions at once, only the first action will be taken. This will disregard all other actions and intent. Twisted Evil

Also, if you attempt to take an action without an intermediate action (example, you try to wear a shirt you are not carrying) the action auto-fails. You can't take the same action twice in a row, and only the first action you submit before I post the results of every bodies actions will be resolved.

Also, no killing of anybody without a reason. Besides that ANYTHING GOES
NEVERMIND WHATEVER I SAID. ANYTHING GOES

Example:
You all are trapped inside a jail cell. What do you do
Player 1: I take out my laser cutter and cut through the bars
Me: Automatic 2: You rummage around in your pockets for the nonexistent laser cutter. You trip and fall on someone's foot.
Roll to dodge for Player two: 3
You manage to pull out most of your leg, but your toes got crushed.

Player Two: UGH! I kick Player 1 in the face.
Me: 6: You jump up and seem to levitate over the Player 1. You execute a perfect flip, your toes just brushing the roof, and snap one leg forward in time to connect with Player1's face. The force of your kick makes the room explode. People go flying out the cell. Roll to Dodge[5]. Everyone miraculously missed the glass of water.

Easy? Now go and play.

Starting: Everyone wakes up inside a dark, large, creepy, and ugly library. You are all tied up against the wall, and moaning can be heard in the distance.

Player List [11/15]
-Civplayah
28 HP
Human
Weapon: none
Armor: None
Inventory: None
Depressed
-Dragonson ;)
24 HP
Human
Weapon: None
-Catharsis
HP=24
Human
-Millarqui
DEAD
-Kill Fire
HP=24
Human
-Vertinari118
DEAD
-rhawn
HP=20
Human
-Perfection
DEAD
-Sirtommygunn
HP=20
Human
Inventory: broken teeth
-Kan' Sharuminar
HP=22
Shapeshifter Fakir (snake)
Small: In a dodge to roll against a weapon, you get +1 to it. Against a ranged weapon, you get +2
Impaled: You can't mpve
-Truronian
DEAD
-Cindle
HP=16
Human
Weapon: A Golden Staff (3 damage concussive. It also looks cool)
Armor: A mage uniform (2 defence)
Inventory:
Bleeding
-Oyzar
30 HP
Human
Weapon: Beretta Semi Automatic Pistol (Ammo count = Empty)
Inventory: Survival Kit

-Chares Li
35 HP
ZOMBIE
Weapon: CLAWS (BRAAAAAINS BRAAAAINS BRAAAINS

-Choxorn
17 HP
Human
Weapon: Shotgun. Ammo count : 11 shots left

-Hell_Hound
30 HP
Human
Weapon: Laspisol (Unknown ammo + 1)
(requires portalble Nuclear generator to for full capacity)

Ooh, sign me up. Just one question though: if you win when everyone else is dead, but you can't deliberately kill anyone, only accidentally kill yourself, isn't complete inactivity always the best course of action?

Just so you know, people, you may post an action anytime you want. Update every one or two days depending on my schedule.

Edit: Oops. Well then

You are controlling a character. As of now, you are all humans. Albeit a human tied up against a wall in a spooky library that moans.

Edit: But remember...anything goes... AND THAT MEANS ANYTHING! ;)

Double Edit because I hate spamming: @Mil: Is that an action? (Your below comment)

Yes. Do an action. Nao

Edit: Just a suggestion, civplayah, you may want to untie yourself first ;)

Oh, sorry :blush: (I really did read it). I was a boy scout when I was younger- I use that to untie myself and investigate the moaning.

Signing up. I untie myself.

I am just gonna go ahead and post what happened because I am bored out of my wits.

Milarqui said:
Action: I attempt to untie myself
(6): You untie yourself so well that the rope simply disintegrates. Not only does it give you burns, but you go flying out and knocks over several of the bookcases. You notice something shiny in the wreckage.

civplayah said:
I was a boy scout when I was younger- I use that to untie myself and investigate the moaning.
(4):Utilizing your boy scout knowledge, you manage to get your legs and one of your arms freed. The moaning also seems to have gotten closer

Kill fire said:
I use my godlike escape artist skillz to get untied.
(3)Using your godlike escape power, you manage to slip a single pinky through the rope. Then your god like powers go away.

Vertineri118 said:
I untie myself
(4): You manage to slip both your arms out of your bonds

Darn it no fails lol.

(Please note that this game is won when everyone other than you are dead ;). Also, keep an eye out for your stats. It lists your HP)

Edit: Also, people can join any time until we reach 15 people limit. I shall balance newcomers so that they...don't go in when it is down to last two people or something.

Top Bottom