RoM Latest Version

The problems people are having with mega pack is related to unpacking the packed file correctly. [/URL].

Hi.
just downloaded 7-zip, deleted the old rom folder and unpacked the megapack unsing 7-zip. still the same problem, game crashes at the "initializing" of a large or bigger map. rom 2.5 +2.51 patch works fine.

oh, exept the "perfect world" mapscript. my pc is always chrasing when i select this one.

I'm getting "abnormal program termination" error as soon i start to launch a game :(

For those people having Civ crashing during the loading, you may want to make sure you have the correct version of BtS. I had the same problem, went and updated BtS with the latest patch, it worked immediately.

Version 2.52 has been uploaded.

Download patch

Version 2.52 patch notes
Spoiler :
Mods
----
- Updated: Orion's Inquisition from 1.01f to 2.00b (several fixes to Inquisition & Religion system)

Game defines
------------
- Added: setting to GameDefinesAlt.xml to turn on Multiplayer fix for Colonist/Pioneer units. Set to 1 for multiplayer games. Separate multiplayer fix file no longer needed.

Python
------
- Changed: onUnitBuilt in CvEventmanager, added extra check so that game doesn't make unnecessary civic checks until player reaches Future Era
- Changed: SettlerEventManager now checks if Multiplayer fix is turned on in GameDefinesAlt.xml
- Fixed: Inquisition code blocks moved from BugEventManager to CvEventManager, no longer 2 different event methods to Inquisition functions

CityLSystem
-----------
- Fixed: Arcology no longer scale around the city, instead it's placed on city center with set scale (in building art defines)

hello,

this mod... i've download it and it doesn't show the civilopedia... and the names of cities are intercaled by symbols instead of letters... and city's menu is also strange... it doesn't show nothing - -'

i've already tried with other mirrors, and continues to appear this errors...

can someone help me? :S

Can Obama be installed fro the U.S.A??
i do not get any "fatal error"
do you have the latest patch?
try Reinstalling the BTS game.

Thank you ZAPPARA your fu*kn Mod is Amazing!!!
and the Graphics are Out...f***n Standing....WoW!! i love the terrain and the feel of the Civ world bts...thank you! I really enjoy the ocean can you add some Sharks?

thank you ROM team!
you guys help create a Masterpiece!
Zappara you are Leonardo...f***n Da Vinci!

Can Obama be installed fro the U.S.A??
i do not get any "fatal error"
do you have the latest patch?
try Reinstalling the BTS game.

Thank you ZAPPARA your fu*kn Mod is Amazing!!!
and the Graphics are Out...f***n Standing....WoW!! i love the terrain and the feel of the Civ world bts...thank you! I really enjoy the ocean can you add some Sharks?

thank you ROM team!
you guys help create a Masterpiece!
Zappara you are Leonardo...f***n Da Vinci!

Actually Zappara does it all alone which makes it even more amazing. ;)

I have the same problem with hellfish6 but i use xp(sp2).No interface. 2.2 worked just fine. I load RoM2.4 (or 2.41 or 2.501beta) from bts(3.17) screen just fine.Now from the RoM screen i can't read civilopedia(i press the civilopedia button but it does nothing).I can go for a single player game but when it loads i have no interface(even in a custom game). I desperatetly want to play!:cry::(
help

I have same problem with v 2.5 or 2.51 megapack but i have vistax86 sp1 and bts 3.17.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!

I have same problem with v 2.5 or 2.51 megapack but i have vistax86 sp1 and bts 3.17.

PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!
This is most likely caused by a rare bug which was found from BUG mod component (happens on some Windows systems). This issue should be fixed in next RoM version (I'm waiting new BUG mod version release which has more fixes and features to their mod..).

For the record:

Had downloaded mega-pack. Had crashes. Downloaded 2.52 patch and had fewer crashes, but still had them.

Deleted mega-pack.

Downloaded 2.5 and have had no problems.

A hint: when you initially get a game running, see if you can go to WB. If you can't, there will still be crash issues.
If you can, I think you'll be in the clear.

btw, Zappara: awesome mod. I kept going back to the auto-save(I made a shortcut) just so I could keep playing. 2.5 is just as good, and seems to have all the same stuff, so I'm good.
Outstanding job.
Thank you.

World builder, under main menu in the game. Same place as Save Game, Exit to main Menu, and Exit to Desktop.

Lets you go into your current game and "tweak" things a bit. Or save the game to be used as a Scenario template.

JosEPh :)

I've got a problem with installing Rise of Mankind (and some other mods, too):
There are no fonts in the game at all. The civiliopaedia only shows about 10 or twenty icons without any descriptions. You can start a game, but there are no mouseover infos and the whole interface looks unfinished...

I installed the 3.51 Mega Pack in the beyond the sword/mods folder and patched to 2.52.

The strange thing is, that other mods like Planetfall or Warhammer get the same problem, while Fall from Heaven 2 or Fall Further are running well.

I think I've read about this problem somewhere in this forum, but can't remember where. Does anyone have an idea, what could cause that problems?

Is your BtS Patched to the Official 3.17 Patch?

JosEPh :)

Hey: I downloaded 2.51 Megapack and the 2.52 patch a few days ago. Had a lot of MAF crashes, so I did the /3GB and paging file fixes. This appeared to solve the MAF crashes, but after using the game for a couple hours it crashed and now I am constantly getting initialize renderer errors. It is now to the point where I can not even get ROM to finish loading to the welcome screen without the initialize renderer error and a crash. I have deleted and reloaded ROM many times. I updated my NVIDIA drivers and directX to the most recent states. HELP!! It is driving me crazy. I'll attach a couple of the saves from before the major problems stopped me from loading ROM completely. Please help. PS: Absolutely loved this mod before it became unplayable. I have always thought that ROM should be the default for all Civ playing as it makes vanilla play a pale shadow once you've gone Zappara!

Attachments

• AutoSave_AD-0100.CivBeyondSwordSave
    721.3 KB · Views: 289
  • Finlandia.CivBeyondSwordSave
    748.9 KB · Views: 283
Help please
I downloaded and installed the mega pack and patch - when I go to start the mod it goes to the first screen with the world and rise of mankind on it - But no options - to sart new game load and so on -

What did I do wrong? I checked and I do have the latest version of BtS.

You probably have a non-english version. Just start your normal BtS and switch to English in the options.

Had the same problem recently with my german version...

It seems revolution option still provokes crashes : on three games I've played, I only had a recurrent crash on the one with revolution activated. Haven't kept the save.

Top Bottom