ROME 3.1.0 for ROM 2.9

I successfully downloaded it, but for me it crashes after clicking Singleplayer on ROM 2.9.1. Please hurry on the next version

I'm sure that simply means that a strategy blurb hasn't been written for it yet.

@zulu9812, you were asking for an example of how to use the bForceOverwrite Tag with units. Attached is an example. I have made the upgrade path for the rifleman pass trough your trench infantry rather than show both trench infantry and infantry which is the normal WoC result when you add upgrade paths. Unfortunately using the bForceOverwrite Tag means having to overwrite all the xml so you need to copy the original as well.

@Dancing Hoskuld: yes I'd come to the same conclusion - that one has to overwrite an entire unit entry. It's a shame it can't be done on a modular basis (e.g. being able to use the bForceOverwrite tag under UnitClassUpgrades). Thanks for the files.

First of all - thank you for the mod! Long games on big sized maps are fun and new units worked great so far!

I am playing as China, and have reached WWI "era", everything worked great so far ( using latest ROM and latest ND ), but WWI unit "cards" in city screen looks like pink sqares ( missing pictures )
Am I doing something wrong?
I do not have the same problems with colonial units, or any other.

Furthermore can this be run with 2.92?

Folks, currently working on an update. Expect soon. You should be able to run this with ROM 2.92 anyway, as there are only very minor unit stat changes - nothing game-breaking.

Folks, currently working on an update. Expect soon. You should be able to run this with ROM 2.92 anyway, as there are only very minor unit stat changes - nothing game-breaking.

Warning I have been having trouble running some of my mods with 2.92 because the schemas have changed since 2.91.

Warning I have been having trouble running some of my mods with 2.92 because the schemas have changed since 2.91.

Thanks for the heads up, but everything seems to be running smoothly.

is there anyway other than through filefront where i can get this? seems where i am in china it has been deemed subversive by the thought police and added to the long list of sites blocked by the great firewall ...

Thanks for your work as ever, but... are you going to change ROME to make it A NEW DAWN compatible?? Unfortunately, it worked right with 1.74 but with the new 1.75 Standalone it has bugs... very sad :sad:

I see this thread it is not very active, but I hope you'll answer anyway.

Regards ;)

The mod is great and it works excellently, but occasionally it crashes after a certain amount of turns and refuses to play past that turn. Any ideas as to why it might be happening?

trying to download, file not on gamefront anymore! :(. Is it available anywhere else? is it compat wid 2.92?

Top Bottom