RPG: Recruitment Center

*Ixosis looks up from the plans.*

"I say we don't say anything unless asked, and even then we should say it was the Iriquois, not Rome. Anyway to get out, we'll repel down the side of the palace from the windows. From there we have to sprint 100 yards to the inner compound gate, and that's what this rope is for. We make this shape, which I call a lasso, and through it up around the studs in the wall, and scale it. On the other side is a pond where we can jump into. After that we'll have to use these reeds I've hollowed to stay under water until the guard patrol passes, as they will most likely be looking for the perpetrators. After that we must sprint an aditional 150 yards to the next wall, but we can jump up it as it is not too high. On the other side our horses will be waiting for us and we have to ride like the wind to the mountains because they will most certainly be following us. But, we will not travel as a group after leaving the outer compound walls. We must split ourselves so they will have a harder time tracking us. The last problem is that we need someone to hold the guards back until we get a safe distance from the city."

*Ixosis looked down at the plans one last time, and then looked back up.*

"I will stay back and give you all the time you need. Now we must ride out now or we will never make it in time before the next dawn."

"Um, sprinting? I must say, are you mad?! By the time we sprint 50 yards half of our number would be shot down by their arrows. This is not at all very stealthy,and we will need stealth since our numbers are less than theirs. If they were to be alerted by our prescence at all our mission would fail and none of us would get out alive. Wouldn't you think they would send additional troops to the palace? Anyways, our plans were to storm the palace, not run in and run out."

*Ixosis looks at blackheart.*

"That's why I volunteered to keep them occupied while you all sprint out. Don't worry, you will have numerous buildings and trees for cover when you cover the distance. It would be almost impossible for an arrow to hit you, that's why I have chosen this route out. Trust me, I have been here before when I was in the Roman Legion."

*Ixosis realizes he slipped about his backround. Of course, he was obviously had a Roman backround, but no one knew he was in the Legion. But now they know, and they would most likely find out he was the General of the Southern Legion.*

Jack Ijoum walks down the street when he hears cries of 'Are you ready for the possible war with Bablyon?" Jack answers "Yes! And is lead by Black_Hole into the center for more info.

Damn romans all the troubles in my life are there fault.... They think there so good.
Ill join your army if i can kill Romo's (slur for roman citizens)

We must be patient Nobody, the romans time will come soon, sooner that most believe hopefully :D

Jack walked up to BH I will go on an expedtiopn to Babaylon Balck Hole

"We will have a taste of everyone's blood soon Nobody."

((JackA, could you please keep in reference to the storyline... everyone is already on the expedition when you signed up so instead of signing up at the center you could meet us on the way or something))

Jack Ijuno met the expedition on they way and asked if he could join it.

*hugs children , pats dogs and wife* "Good Bye daddy has to go now and stop the big old Iroqiuos."

*Walks over to training area with little Sleeping bag, water bottle and Axe.*

I am a terrible Soldier, but is there a position open as Lt. Black_Hole's secretary. If a position like that exists, what's the salary

Top Bottom