RtW: Add-On Pack 3 BETA for 3.17

Ok i tryed what you just said and now it says word cannot open it becuase of a problem with the contents

Is that Mircosoft word or Wordpad? It won't work with mircosoft and iam not sure about wordpad. When you do the open with, do you get "notepad" as an option?

Yeah, make a backup first though. Just in case. :)

Pleasure, now i can go to sleep!

Ok someone tell me which of these lines is the line for a units strength and how to create new units.

this really isn't that helpful i need something really specific, something that is this general isn't helpful

this really isn't that helpful i need something really specific, something that is this general isn't helpful

Mate, reading the tutorials is how I and pretty much everyone else learned the answers you are seeking. Now I could answer your question, and the next one and the next one and the next one etc, but frankly I have better things to do given that you can find the same answers by investing a bit of YOUR time in reading the tutorials.

Dan

Assets folder

XML folder

Civ4UnitInfos.xml

to create a new unit id the existing unit that most closely matches what you want to create and copy it between the <UnitInfo> and </UnitInfo> tags and then modify the vital statistics ie strength (iCombat), movement (iMoves) and cost (iCost). You will need to spend some time study the structures and looking through the other XMLs to understanding which records calls which and which text files, civ files etc you need to modify.

BETA3 is released!

Download from the first post. :)

Dale, just a question for the Huge Europe map I'm making, did the Albanians really posess no military at all in 1936 like it is in the Standard Europe scenario?

DLing Beta3 now.

Blech, Dale, Strasbourg's borders keep enveloping Stuttgart, this is around March-April 1936. And it takes my iron resource when it happens! Not to mention taking food and production. I'm playing on Deity, so does that give my opponents crazy more culture than me or something?

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to get back to you on this for a while. 18 days & 6 hours to Extract the file.

About some people winning that USA tanks was from far the strongest tanks here is a little article about what was the best tanks during WW2:
http://www.chuckhawks.com/best_tanks_WWII.htm

I know you can debate but at least here there's arguing. The conclusion of this little paper is :
1. German Mk. V Panther
2. Russian T-34
3. German PzKfW Mk. IV Panzer
4. German Mk. IV Tiger
5. American M4 Sherman

I admit too I quote there and there some units strength I feel not cool, for me the worse was to have the British tanks stronger than German tanks, that's a total non sense and from far.

Top Bottom