SCENARIO: Age of Imperialism II- 1923-1953

I hope that person has time this weekend. :)

That person had time and the upload is now online. It was confirmed no more bugs to be found, at least at the start. So I added the main file link to the very first post.

Have fun and Merry Christmas!

Adler

Adler17, that person should advise you, that the link in post 1 of this thread is not working and the link in post 392 of this thread now leads to the new version of AoI2. :lol:

Adler17, that person should advise you, that the link in post 1 of this thread is not working and the link in post 392 of this thread now leads to the new version of AoI2. :lol:

Thanks. Fixed.

Adler

Dear Adler17

I have some problems with advance Blitzkrieg 1 when i try upgrade my tanks(Germany Empire) crashed the game can you help me please?

Dear Adler 17

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• rabi.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 206
error when loading a game

installs a folder AoI II\ all files, and Patch, Patch1.
I correctly install? together with patches?

I knew what that inconsistencies in the text, files specified PediaIcons.txt
for example:

#ANIMNAME_PRTO_At002_Monarch_class
changed its name to
#ANIMNAME_PRTO_Ц002_Monarch_class
in file PediaIcons.txt. Еrror disappears, but there are other mistakes to those errors..
I have Windows7 rus/ver.

It seems to be an issue with your Russian version. I just installed the new upload and the biq from the first post without any updates and my game runs quite smoothly except for the civopedia entries. So you might want to try out installing without any patches or you might have to adapt the files manually (search for kyrilic characters and replace them)
In my game as japan on the small map i finished conquering siberia, china,India and persia. Micromanaging all the resourceresources has become quite some work ;)

error when loading a game

installs a folder AoI II\ all files, and Patch, Patch1.
I correctly install? together with patches?

Adam95, with the new upload from CivForum you don´t need the patches any longer.

It seems to be an issue with your Russian version. I just installed the new upload and the biq from the first post without any updates and my game runs quite smoothly except for the civopedia entries. So you might want to try out installing without any patches or you might have to adapt the files manually (search for kyrilic characters and replace them)
In my game as japan on the small map i finished conquering siberia, china,India and persia. Micromanaging all the resourceresources has become quite some work ;)

install the English version of the game, all the same mistakes
I try to correct errors in PediaIcons.

and a new ERROR!!!!!!!!1

As you probably already re downloaded the files I am not sure what else can be done. :confused:
The flc seems to be in the right place in my version

Hi daylight,

sorry for such a late answer, but I had much to do in RL. Additionally I simply forgot to do it. Nonetheless I had NO problems in upgrading and did so. I added the file with the upgraded units.

However, I have no clue, what happened and why you couldn't do so.:confused:

Adler

Attachments

• rabi.rar
    2.1 MB · Views: 194
install the English version of the game, all the same mistakes
I try to correct errors in PediaIcons.

and a new ERROR!!!!!!!!1

Did you redownload the files and start it from the scratch again? Note, that with other language versions problems might occur.

Top Bottom