Scenario Request Thread

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
As requested, a thread for requests for scenario creation.

Please include which version of Civ4 you would like to see your request completed in and also show patience. These modifications won't be done as quickly as new units or graphics.

Also, please quote and reply if you plan on attempting to complete a request (so we don't get mutliple jobs) and then continue speaking with the requestor via PMs (or the main C&C) and not here so we don't clutter this thread up. Once a request has been completed let me know and I'll note it on the initial post.

A BTS Napoleon scenario would be good. I am not sure if Paasky or AlazkanAssasin are converting their scenarios or not.

I would love to see a scenario based off of the Unification of Great Britain [including Ireland and Normandy].

I'd like to see redone in BTS the Jules Verne Scenario from Civ 2 Fantastic Worlds, no small feat.

I'd LOVE to see a good authentic BTS Cold War scenario in the spirit of ElJusto's TCW. The new features in BTS are prefectly suited to the Cold War...

Id like to see more out of the box scenarios, perhaps a scenario featuring only on Polynesia and the rise of those tribes and island cultures. Or a scenario on modern-day Africa or South America, which is usually neglected forn Eurasia and North America.

Sir, I want to see some scenarios like this:

The three Kingdoms(bts, vanilla, warlords)- reunification of the korean peninsula by the silla.

Romance of the three kingdoms(remake, be available for BTS and vanilla)-for purely technical reasons: for having so many errors. someone should really make another one.

The crusades(bts, warlords, vanilla)- the march of the christians to the holy land.

the fall of rome(bts, warlords)- the ushering of the dark age.

vietnam war(bts, warlords, vanilla)- the first loss of the americans.

colonization in asia(bts, warlords, vanilla)- play europeans as they consume the riches of asia.

unification of japan(bts, vanilla)- after the warring states, who should rule?

mogul empire(bts, vanilla, warlords)- the rise and fall of this empire.

Medieval war(bts, vanilla, warlords)- who's the supreme master of this era?

revolt of the colonies(bts, vanilla, warlords)- play as the colonies, gain independence or the europeans, supress the rebellion!

the 100 years war(remake, make available for BTS, CIV4, and warlords)- have more units and better graphics. more info also.

Hope someone will do this works.

I'd like to see a modern warfare secenerio, perhaps based on the war on terror or on a second civil war. I'd like for those to have a unique set of civics what do you guys think?

Beyond the Sword:

Has anyone here ever played Age of Empires II: The Conquerers? Well, there's a scenario about how Admiral Yi kicked the crap out of the Japanese with the legendary Turtle Ships! I normally wouldn't care, but I love everything about Korea! Heck, I'm related to Wang Kon!! (And Ragnar too!!)

Well, if nobody will make it, at least try to make a Turtle Ship unit!

Thanks in advance!

I would like Earth 110 AD with only preplaced cities and no settlers with impossibility to raze cities...

I suggest Rhyes Earth Map and making special rules like enabling vassaling since Classic Era ...

My dream is to led Roman Empire and play uchronic tastiful game...

Playable Civilizations :

- Roman Empire
- Parthian Empire
- The Indian Empires (could possibility to have three civs at choice : i doubt India was united in 110 AD)
- Chinese Empire
- Gothland
- Nubia
- Arabia

Non playable Civs :
- Persia (vassal of Parthia)
- Hunnic tribes
- Xiong Nu tribes
- Inuit tribes (One in north scandinavia, one in greenland and one in the North of North America)
- a few american tribes
- Celt Tribes
- Abyssinia
- Saba Kingdom

Technologies : Roman Empire and China, perhaps Parthia and India should advanced because 110 AD

Should adopt Romananized Names for Cities...

As Europa is little : place cities one tile of distance between should be not posing problems if we place more ressources of food or stone or metal...

I sugest also to place barbarians cities to fill the voids

My idea is it good ?

I'd like to play a 13 civs scenario about the Punic wars for BTS and I've got plenty of ideas for such a scenario. The map would be a huge one of Western Mediterranean. The scenario would not focus on the superpowers (Roma and Carthago) but on the other civs of this area during this time of trouble.

I joined a bitmap as an attached file.

Here are some main features for the scenario :

You must achieve two goals to win :
- Roma or Carthago must have been destroyed.
- At the end of playing time, you must have a score higher than other playable civs.

Civilization Playable ? First city Leader
Vascons YES Hasparren Aitor
Iberians YES Elche
Volque Celts YES Narbonne
Cisalpine Celts YES Milan Brennos
Hispanic Celts YES Numencia Viriathe
Phocean Greeks YES Massalia Protis
Sicilian Greeks YES Syracusa Hiero II
Moors YES Tingis Bocchus
Western Numidians YES Cherchell Syphax
Eastern Numidians YES Cirta Massinissa
Romans NO Roma Scipio
Carthaginians NO Carthago Hannibal
Illyrians NO Shkoder

Illyrians are a non-playable civ. They’re just here to fill-in the map.

Of course, another version of this scenario could be made with Roma and Carthago as playable civs.

If someone is ready to start such a scenario, please contact me. I've got other ideas (city name lists and leaderheads for example ).

Attachments

• med3.JPG
    med3.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 609
Punic Wars would be nice; you'd need a map like the one above; Carthage gets all of Sicily (though cities have Roman culture), North Africa, and Spain. Rome gets everything else.
1) Sciliy breaks into anarchy. Colony formed with (insert Sicilian Leader's name here) as leader. They are vassal of Carthage, but are totally po'ed about it. Rome gets sicilian envoy. War breaks out

and like that. Remember; 3 Punic Wars, not just 1!

Id like a BtS scenario featuring the recent balkan wars (Kosovo included) and fall of Yugoslavia.

Playable nations:
Serbia
Croatia
Bosnian Muslims
Bosnian and Croatian Serbs
Bosnian Croats
Slovenia
Macedonia
Montenegro
Albania
Kosovo Albanians
Greece
Bulgaria
European Union

There's a lot of conflicts which can make for one hell of a interesting scenario.

Here's an event list:
First you have the short Serbian - Slovenian war as Slovenia declared independence.
Serbian - Croatian conflict as Croatia slowly leaned towards independence and Serbs living in Croatia created a Serbian state in Croatia.
Serbia - Croatia war, Serbia protecting the Serbs in Croatia, Croatia declares independence.
Bosnian War between Bosnian Muslims, Bosnian Serbs and Bosnian Croats. Bosnian Serbs were heavily supported by Serbia with military equipment as were the Bosnian Croats.
Kosovo conflict, Kosovo Albanians fighting for independence against Serbia.
The EU can intervene in between in all these conflicts.

There also should be the option to unite all the Serbs together. And also the Croatians and Albanians also.

If someone makes these with unique graphics Id be very pleased. I cna provide a lot of information, just Pm me.

Thanks.

I'd love to see a scenario about the Rise of Islam following the death of Muhammad in 632. Preferably for BTS. I'm terrible with modding, but I could assist with the historical aspects of it.
As far as Civs go (Depending on how big the map is)
The Khalifate
Eastern Roman Empire
Sassinid Empire
Visigothic Kingdom of Spain
Kingdom of Georgia
Kingdom of Armenia
Lombard Duchies
Avars
The Frankish Kingdoms
Saxony
Bavaria
Kingdom of Dongola

I'd like to play a 13 civs scenario about the Punic wars for BTS and I've got plenty of ideas for such a scenario. The map would be a huge one of Western Mediterranean. The scenario would not focus on the superpowers (Roma and Carthago) but on the other civs of this area during this time of trouble.

I joined a bitmap as an attached file.

Here are some main features for the scenario :

You must achieve two goals to win :
- Roma or Carthago must have been destroyed.
- At the end of playing time, you must have a score higher than other playable civs.

Civilization Playable ? First city Leader
Vascons YES Hasparren Aitor
Iberians YES Elche
Volque Celts YES Narbonne
Cisalpine Celts YES Milan Brennos
Hispanic Celts YES Numencia Viriathe
Phocean Greeks YES Massalia Protis
Sicilian Greeks YES Syracusa Hiero II
Moors YES Tingis Bocchus
Western Numidians YES Cherchell Syphax
Eastern Numidians YES Cirta Massinissa
Romans NO Roma Scipio
Carthaginians NO Carthago Hannibal
Illyrians NO Shkoder

Illyrians are a non-playable civ. They’re just here to fill-in the map.

Of course, another version of this scenario could be made with Roma and Carthago as playable civs.

If someone is ready to start such a scenario, please contact me. I've got other ideas (city name lists and leaderheads for example ).
i'd like to see this scenario, too. hell, i'll help do the map.

A BTS Napoleon scenario would be good. I am not sure if Paasky or AlazkanAssasin are converting their scenarios or not.

yes there should be a napoleon scenario. Like the one un civ 3

yes there should be a napoleon scenario. Like the one un civ 3

You know, why don't we just have a scenario for every leader? Napoleon, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, we pretty much already got those (except for Napoleon). Why not one for each and every single leader?

You know, why don't we just have a scenario for every leader? Napoleon, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, we pretty much already got those (except for Napoleon). Why not one for each and every single leader?

I think that will take very very very much time. And some leaders just don't have something to do. De Gaulle didn't want to conquer Germany or something. And what would Gilgamesh / Huayna Capac have to do? But you're right, some leaders really deserve a scenario.

I would like to see a BtS scenario based on G.R.R. Martins series A Song of Ice and Fire, specifically on the second book Clash of Kings. I know there is a warlords version, I didnt play it, but it doesnt look like it gives a just homage to the series. The scenario, which later should evolve to a mod, should at least hold a large number of unique units, new leaderheads, banners and everything that can be made to capture the atmosphere of the books. Thanks and good luck.:deadhorse:

Top Bottom