Scenario Request Thread

Okay, now here are two scenario suggestions that were brought up back in CIV III:
- The Korean War (1950-1953). Plenty of cities to use, unit types, etc. The following link is to a map of Korea, the Sea of Japan, and part of Japan that the US will need for production purposes . . . http://www.asianinfo.org/asianinfo/countries_map/map-picture/korean_peninsula.gif

- The Chinese Civil War (playable with only 2 sides). Again plenty of cities and the unit types can be kept pretty simple. This scenario would be along the lines of the Spanish Civil War mod that is out there (I highly recommend it). A link for a decent map is here . . . . http://www.mybeijingchina.com/beijing-map/images/map_china.jpg

At the beginning of every game it says that "your people have always lived a nomadic life." I think it would be interesting to control your civilization during these nomadic times. I guess you would win the game by destroying all other nomadic tribes or, for peace-mongers, you could amass a large wealth and settle down to form a city (which could be made to be like a space-race victory).

"colcolstyles" Yea once I figure out how to make units from scratch I'll probably see about making something like that. I'll have so your camps can spawn units gold science points etc. And then eventually when you get all the required techs it will enter you into the Bronze age or something like that and give you a settler. It's more of a mod but it's still a good idea.

If it's possible I should like to see a scenario about the Chinese invasion of Tibet in 1950-1951 for BTS.

Tibet and Chinese should be playable but other surrounding civilizations (if there is) shouldn't be playable.

Does someone can make this?

Gurra09

I was wondering if anyone is planning to do a scenario of 1450 Italy, right before the Italian Wars and the invasion of Charles VIII of France.

I was envisioning a large map of the Italian Peninsula and the following civilizations:

1) Republic of Florence

2) Republic of Siena

3) Papal States

4) Kingdom of Naples

5) Kingdom of Sicily (Aragon)

6) Republic of Genoa

7) Republic of Venice

8) Duchy of Milan

9) Duchy of Savoy

10) Marquisate of Monferrat

11) Bishopric of Trent

12) Duchies of Modena & Ferrara

13) Marquisate of Mantua

14) Republic of Lucca

15) Marquisate of Saluzzo

16) Duchy of Urbino

17) Republic of Ragusa

18) Republic of Ancona

It will be awesome if somebody can make this scenario for me, nothing fancy:

Like the pre-made Earth 18 civ scenario, I would like a Earth map featuring all 34 civ from BTS that start at their correct founding position on 4000 BC. I guess HRE does not belong here as it would screw both France and Germany. Also, is it possible to choose different leaders for the same given civ on the starting scenario screen?

I belive this would be a HIGHLY popular and addictive scenario, a Korean War scenario. (not to mention it is the anniversery of the most popular and most watched TV show of all time-MASH-) Details on making:could be made on a earth map or a map of just korea, japan , and the chinese manchuria area(this would require special python events to accomodate for people like the Soviets, US, and other UN troops) This should be made for a number of reasons. The main one being there is no Korean War scenario/mod for civ 4-modmakers/scenario makers please consider this! Personally i would prefer that it is pretty realistic as in the fact when fighting the war you should feel cramped-like there should he a ton of nations fighting for a SMALL area of land-so i hope if this does get made that it does not make korea seem bigger than it actually is!

I second the Italian City States scn!

no 1 cares about MAC----so get a PC or you wont be able to play any good scenarios/mods

Hi all, I looked through most of these and have a few requests for Scenarios. If you do these, or think they are good ideas, please drop me a note, I'd love to help/hear from you. (Preferably in Warlords or plain CIV4, since I can't run BTS) BTW, I suck at programming or I'd do it myself...

Sid Meier's: Colonization LOVED this game, but can't play it anymore. I think CIV4 would offer the perfect platform for this scenario.

Master of Magic It was offered as an add-on for CIV2: Fantastic Worlds, and I would LOVE to see it on CIV4 platform

Polynesia/South Pacific The rise of these cultures are very interesting and would be an awesome adaptation to a archipelago map

That's all for now, thanks!

Can someone make a Native American Indian scenario? After the US gains independence, and starts westward expansion after Louisiana Purchase. Maybe have a large number of different Indian tribes while Iroquis being the most powerful of them. However, all Indian tribes have little chance of defeating America since they lack the power to. Gunpowder yet to be researched by natives. Would be exciting + extremely challenging to play as a Native American to defeat the Americans.

I'd really like it if someone could help me make a Russian Civil War mod/scenario using some wwi mods and a few new units. My roommates and I are huge history nerds and have all the factions and random events planned out... we've pretty much got everything down to the wire on how it would play we just don't know how to program. Get back at me if anyone would be interested in coordinating with us. AIM: TKX421, MSN: ctl0037@unt.edu, Yahoo: mezhrayontsy. Thanks!

Sid Meier's: Colonization LOVED this game, but can't play it anymore. I think CIV4 would offer the perfect platform for this scenario.
I've never played Sid Meier's: Colonization so I don't really know what it's about.
Polynesia/South Pacific The rise of these cultures are very interesting and would be an awesome adaptation to a archipelago map
I'd need to know what time period and what civs you want.
Can someone make a Native American Indian scenario?
I'd need to know what Tribes and what leaders, not to mention the real civs.
tkx421 I'd love to help ya out! I can make LH's (you should see some out here soon) so I could try to make custom LH's for it.

I want to make another Earth scenario, Could anyone recommend a year?

Top Bottom