'Science' is no better than 'religion'

You know how they invented 90% chocolate?
Science

Checkmate, religion.

And then their priesthood promises us 200% cocoa, if we just obey their rules ...

Do you know why they misuse science to invent 20% chocolate?
Greed

Carefull there, human stupidity.

Please kindly try to obey the rules of your higher living engraved in hearts of all religions...

There's this caveat tough, I have no idea if they're bluffing with their numbers, and describing success in a 'percentage' that you're not actually talking about.

Wut?

Plainly the Universe isn't the place I thought it was. 99%!

Still. What's new?

The next news out will be that Hitler sheltered in a chocolate bunker. I shan't be surprised this time. Oh dear me no.

Ah, like chicken ''pot pie.'' Not to be confused with a pot brownie. There's also a nice slew of cross Atlantic misunderstandings to be had on the topic of puddings. That really isn't dark chocolate over there.
Pot pie is basically stew inside a pie crust. It's okay, but a lot less fuss to just make the stew and save the crust-making for a fruit-based pie.

I think it's probably just me, to be honest. I've never liked anything sweet ever since I could express a preference for anything.

And 85% cocoa solids chocolate isn't dark? I'm quite fond of the stuff myself.

As far as I know, it's not physically possible to make a bar of chocolate which contains a higher proportion.
I used Frys unsweetened cocoa powder to make the cookies. That stuff is somewhat bitter in taste without the addition of milk or sugar.

Pot pie is basically stew inside a pie crust. It's okay, but a lot less fuss to just make the stew and save the crust-making for a fruit-based pie.

Valka and I don't typically agree on a lot of things, but on the above, there is no daylight between our opinions on this critical topic. :yumyum:

Mmmm, lindt chocolate!

Top Bottom