Score victory won't trigger (Not a Bug)

Koppa Dasao

Chieftain
I have no idea what's going on here. The game just doesn't want to end.
I've been dropping a few nukes, but that shouldn't be a problem.
I though the problem was that Teddy was set to offer peace at turn 250, but the game still wouldn't trigger score victory even when I made peace on turn 249.

Game version. 1.0.0.26 (221715)
Game file turn 243

Attachments

• BUG Saladin.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
I am having the same problem. I played a quick game that should have ended at 330 but didn't. I tried a standard paced game that should have ended at 500 but didn't. I changed the starting era to medieval on both games. Could that have caused the bug?

game version - 1.0.0.38

Starting in a later era starts at a later turn number, but probably doesn't represent elapsed turns for Score purposes. At Standard speed, your first turn of a Medieval start game is turn 136, so you would presumably need to play to turn 636 to trigger a Score victory at standard. A Quick Medieval game would start at turn 91, so I would surmise that a score victory would require 421 turns on Quick.

You know, Browd, that doesn't make sense. The score victory says at turn 350, so score victory should trigger at turn 350.

The Score tab says that Score victory fires "at 330 turns," not "at turn 330." Does the phrasing matter? Looks like it does. Perhaps 330 is supposed to be the number of turns you actually play, not the turn number shown in game. An information era start is turn 276 -- wouldn't be much fun to only play a game for 54 turns.

Frankly, I don't know why you're even arguing about it -- all you have to do is play forward another 91 turns and see if Score victory fires. If it does, I'm right. If it doesn't, there is a bug. But there's no basis to conclude there's a bug until you test the alternative.

That worked. At turn 636 it triggered the score victory. I just wasn't paying attention to the turn number in the beginning of the game.

Top Bottom