1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Screen freezes/stutters when you select idle builders in late game

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Bug Reports' started by GeraltLee, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Deliverator

Deliverator Graphical Hackificator

Huh. That definitely wasn't happening the latest time I tried it. Anyway, there is a slim possibility that the September 2019 patch will actually resolve this.

Premier likes this.
  2. Premier

Premier Dept of Isthmi & Tombolos

This is hopeful and refreshing to hear!
    Do you use Concise UI? I love that mod, but I think it's the culprit for a couple of incompatibilities, in this case, removing the icons after I edit the core lua. Of course, I added a few other mods, but they're mostly Civs.

3. Deliverator

Well I have no evidence to support that view, but they did try to improve the situation with the June patch and the September patch apparently will include further fixes so you never know!

No I haven't used it. I avoid UI Lua wherever possible because of compatibility issues.

Premier likes this.
  4. Teland793

Teland793 Chieftain

Hi! Is anyone having the late-game lag after the September update? I used the fix Deliverator posted pre-update and it worked like a dream, but now it's lagging all over the place again. Should I try to reuse the old fix? Something else? Thanks for any help you can give.

5. Deliverator

If you fixed the local Lua file it will have been over-written by the update so you’ll need to re-apply the change.

6. Teland793

Teland793 Chieftain

Thank you! I was hoping it would be that simple a change, but I didn't want to go diving into the lua without asking first.