Screenshot analysis!

It's less than 20% and the rest of the bonuses are not that great

Modern Infantry only have 70 base strength.

Also, looking at them fighting Musketmen makes me think they are on equal level.
Doesn't make sense. The game is unfinished, they can put any unit they have already finished in the video.

Not sure I see it. But also at 1:12: New religious building in Egypt Holy Site, is that a Synagogue?

From the video thread, there's what appears to be a Synagogue in the Egyptian holy site at 1:12, as well as the 1:40 meeting house/protestant church moysturfarmer just mentioned

In the espionage message about war between China and Japan, there are 5 dots at the bottom, 1 of them filled. Looks like intrigue level to me, similar to CivBE.

It's not "Intruge" per say, it's Access Level, which determines the kind of info you get from other leaders. That's been confirmed.

It's not "Intruge" per say, it's Access Level, which determines the kind of info you get from other leaders. That's been confirmed.

Missed it. Anyway, it looks like intrigue under different name. If espionage allows things other than info (which is likely), high chances what valuable actions require high access level.

Spoiler :

Qin Shi Huang's Historical Agenda is called "Wall of 10,000 Li" (AKA "The Great Wall") :p

Wow, you can hear rumors about yourself apparently. :p

It appears thigs like declarations of war/friendship won't be "public" anymore, at least in early game, or am I reading it wrong?

Icons for Dyes and Garlic, respectively:

Some new religious buildings (I think we can guess which one is the Meeting House):

Unidentified wonder or improvement:

This is a modern Trader, not a Great General:

This is a Great General:

Unidentified boat, perhaps a maritime Trader:

Inquisitor?

Another unidentified female civilian unit:

Spoiler :

Some new religious buildings (I think we can guess which one is the Meeting House):

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

This is a Great General:

Spoiler :

Unidentified boat, perhaps a maritime Trader:

Spoiler :

Inquisitor?
Spoiler :

Another unidentified female civilian unit:
Spoiler :

YOur unidentified Wonder is the Venetian Arsenal.

Venetian Arsenal has to be built on the coast and next to an Industrial Zone. This is neither.

Google it. It's the Venetian Arsenal.

Also, the WOnder you have labelled as Nauschwanstein is Mont St. Michel.

Also, your Garlic is a bowl of sugar cubes.

Spoiler :

That's sugar honey. If you look closely you'll notice the sugar cubes.

Spoiler :

It actually does look like a port-like building (you can see the way it has harbor-like piers), World Builder shanenigans :lol:

Spoiler :

I don't know what scary, that you had to point that out or that someone thought a Truck was a Great General xD.

Or did you just make a mistake? :lol:

Venetian Arsenal has to be built on the coast and next to an Industrial Zone. This is neither.

The video had all kind of wrongs.

The pyramids weren't on hte desert either.

do we see railroads/modern streets coming from the city at 1:35? looks different from the other roads

Top Bottom