Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't because I borrowed the disc from a friend back in highschool.

EDIT: Wait, I still have that disc XD. Roommate also has it backed up as an ISO on his media drive. I'm too busy with New Vegas though, but I think I will reinstall it when the scifi bug hits me again (whenever that will be).

This is one game that REALLY needs to be on GOG.com because there aren't very many copies left for sale online (ie amazon, ebay) (and zero in any retail store) let alone for a decent price.

I can't because I borrowed the disc from a friend back in highschool.

EDIT: Wait, I still have that disc XD. Roommate also has it backed up as an ISO on his media drive. I'm too busy with New Vegas though, but I think I will reinstall it when the scifi bug hits me again (whenever that will be).

This is one game that REALLY needs to be on GOG.com because there aren't very many copies left for sale online (ie amazon, ebay) (and zero in any retail store) let alone for a decent price.

Yeah I regretted throwing out my original disc in the thin envelope version. I did get one off Amazon for about $14 though but I've been thinking that I should be making copies for the future or until GoG works something out with Microsoft.

Yes. "make copies".

Actually a good idea, although you'll still need to download a crack unless you also keep the CD key around (assuming you need it, I used to run Rome TW off an ISO because I didn't want to use the disc all the time and that was good enough for it).

I used to love playing Freelancer, especially as a Cardamine smuggler. It's just a great shame that the game is essentially static in almost all regards.

Who won, AUS(based in the former confederacy. ideologically somewhat similar to germany in the game...though it can have socalistic elements. potentially fascist, generally democratic), USA(can be democratic or fascist, depending on who is in control when all said and done. Stupid MacArthur, if you wanted to be in charge so badly, why not just run for president instead of couping the government), or CSA(the Sydicalist(people, communism didnt succeed, but lost the russian civil war) faction in the US, based in the northeast. Can be socalistic democracy to Stalinist. one of Stalinism primary supportors: Mussolini. yes, that Mussolini, the one who in RL created fascism. )

And what happened to New England(is generally annexed and released as a puppet by His Majesty, King of the United Kingdom in exile) and the PSA(Oregon, California, and Washington. Is the only part of the US not economically stagnate or in decline. strong ties with Japan. who is more likely to be the campaign of democracy than the US)?

Who won, AUS(based in the former confederacy. ideologically somewhat similar to germany in the game...though it can have socalistic elements. potentially fascist, generally democratic), USA(can be democratic or fascist, depending on who is in control when all said and done. Stupid MacArthur, if you wanted to be in charge so badly, why not just run for president instead of couping the government), or CSA(the Sydicalist(people, communism didnt succeed, but lost the russian civil war) faction in the US, based in the northeast. Can be socalistic democracy to Stalinist. one of Stalinism primary supportors: Mussolini. yes, that Mussolini, the one who in RL created fascism. )

And what happened to New England(is generally annexed and released as a puppet by His Majesty, King of the United Kingdom in exile) and the PSA(Oregon, California, and Washington. Is the only part of the US not economically stagnate or in decline. strong ties with Japan. who is more likely to be the campaign of democracy than the US)?

The CSA won and has an awkward border with the PSA.
Oh and also, Canada was annexed by the CSA, Edward VII lives in Delhi and North Italy won in Italy. New England never existed.

Exploring and fighting through Hispaniola.

Scout back from sabbatical.
Spoiler :

Haggling.
Spoiler :

It's a lot of money.
Spoiler :

Mapping the southeast.
Spoiler :

Carnivores rejoice!
Spoiler :

Game decides I have too much stuff.
Spoiler :

A little fort made of rocks and wooden implements.
Spoiler :

A hut surrounded by mushrooms. What could be there?
Spoiler :

The greatest victory is a battle won without shedding a single drop of blood.
Spoiler :

A snarker with limits.
Spoiler :

Why did I come here?
Spoiler :

He'll be fine, he already survived jumping off a mountain.
Spoiler :

The definition of insanity.
Spoiler :

Foes caught betwixt fire and sword.
Spoiler :

I fought myself and I won.
Spoiler :

A rousing speech for the defense of Santo Domingo.
Spoiler :

The expedition approaches the barricaded docks as wild pigs muck about the city outskirts.
Spoiler :

Eastern Europe is a long way from the Caribbean.
Spoiler :

What is the best quality in a man?
Spoiler :

Time to land on North America proper.
Spoiler :

Game is Expeditions: Conquistador for the curious.

First game in a long time that piques my interest the moment I see it. I'll probably have to pick it up.

Out of curiosity, are you playing on low settings?
Yes, I am trying to run it on a laptop that I should have had replaced a year or so ago.

How is it?
It's fun game for exploration, combat, and role-play. As you can see I've already had many great moments. Shame it isn't more popular. I suppose that's because it's not just a simple indie game that appeals to the general audience.

There's been quite a few patches, so I believe they have been fixed.

Hey, that Conquistador game is fun. Reminds me of Heroes/King's Bounty. :)
Played it for about an hour - other than minor graphical glitches it seems fine. I hope the "make camp" mechanic doesn't get tedious in late game tho. It's really cool when exploring but it gets boring when you have to traverse the entire island.

Yeah, that's one of my major concerns. There's an "Auto Camp" option, but I would have wanted a fast travel system where you have to allocate enough resources or suffer severe consequences.

Plague Inc. Evolved
Spoiler :

Good luck, Earth. You are so screwed.
By the way, the world has already been infected, and this is the end game.
GG, Earth. GG.

Spoiler :
Be warned...

Islam has won the world.

Finally...
Spoiler :
Hell. It's about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom