Search and Rescue: A Survival/Horror AC

I said I'd join so here I come!

Name: John McLeod
Codename (If you don't wish to use your CFC name): Sean
Physical Description: In his thirties, redhead, partially bald, slightly short.
Useful Skills: Can read maps, knows Spanish and French and has basic first aid knowledge.

Mission tonight for those who can make it.

Reminder that AA, Arya, TE, KE, and RS are all in the field currently.

I'm still at work, posting from phone, will be home in about 2 and a half hours from when this is posted.

Shooting for a mission tomorrow, depending upon everyone's schedules. Tonights was canceled.

If the people currently in the field are to be run, we'll need AA, TE, RS, and one other player (preferably KE, but others are fine); anybody else can join in, and with enough people, I'll send out another team.

I dunno when. From Tuesday on, in principle.

Right. Let's see.

TE, Arya, AA, KE, and RS are on mission. They won't be really able to proceed until Arya comes back.

WIM, Sone, Arrow, JK, RC, and Tyo are not on mission. I'd appreciate if at least some subset of all of you could give me some agreed upon mission times, so that we can keep this going.

Anytime.

i will be AFK until Saturday, unknown time, I will probably check up using my phone, but i won't be able to respond to any Diplomacy or participate in any AC's until Saturday.

I am in the same class of ship as Terran. Not same exact one though. That would be creepy.

I'll probably be on *some* but beach > CFC.

Who would be available either today or tomorrow? And please distinguish which/both/neither.

EDIT: This includes those of you who usually like to stay at base.

Checking in.

Tomorrow during the day is a no go but evening onwards is good, as are monday and tuesday

Possible mission tonight everyone. Try and make it since the next possible mission time is unknown. I would guess it would be around 6-7 PM EST tonight.

So, just a summary of the current situation, as of the conclusion of the mission tonight:

JK and RC are out on mission, and ideally, I would like to finish theirs before further events occur.

All other players are in town, which is, currently, being threatened by a major forest fire. I would kind of like to run a (shorter) mission regarding this current situation, preferably one that includes Arrow and some mix of Sone, Tyo, and WIM, given their recent hiatus from events.

After RC and JK's characters have returned (or died), we can progress forwards with time.

Also, if you haven't written and/or posted them yet, AARs would be appreciated, and greatly assist your fellow players in understanding what is gone. Not to mention that they'll prevent more information dying with the characters.

Top Bottom