Second Leaders: Which Civs Need Them?

Regardless of the over-Euro nature of Civ VI as it stands, and focusing on gameplay for a bit, I don't think France needs a leader ability buff--Catherine is significantly stronger in Rise and Fall due to the increased combat bonus from having more visibility of one's opponents.

China could be another good candidate for a second leader, I agree--both for gameplay and historical reasons (Chinese history spans almost since the beginning, so they arguably have a lot more grounds for a second leader than most civs).

China so we can have an option other than onion head is my most wanted now. Egypt also. Djoser whose ability is simply Imhotep.

China so we can have an option other than onion head is my most wanted now. Egypt also. Djoser whose ability is simply Imhotep.

Djoser with an ability "Legacy of Imhotep" - spawns the unique great person "Imhotep" when researching Astrology [or Writing]. He comes with some interesting and overpowered bonus as if he was good great scientist and great engineer combined in one. Afterwards you can choose a bonus to either great engineer or great scientist points when entering every new era.

And you are not the only one who dislikes graphical design of Shi Huangdi :D I'd really love to see some majestic warrior emperor in armor. But anybody would be nice.

He's just the Chinese version of corpulent, grotesque Henry VIII.
Amanitore, Wilhelmina, and Jayavarman are...generously figured; Qin Shi Toad is just badly modeled. :p

Amanitore, Wilhelmina, and Jayavarman are...generously figured; Qin Shi Toad is just badly modeled. :p
To be honest, compared to Qin, Wilhelmina and Amanitore, Jayavarman (or Sean Bean's "Taovaraman" :p) isn't that bulky :p

Top Bottom