"Second Revolution" Scenario Announcement!!

GarretSidzaka said:
I edited the xml for about 3-4 files, but it still shows "you've been defeated" when i load the map to edit. what is the cause of this one, i wonder aloud?:help:

I wonder aloud one again and will email you the mod as is, robo...:wavey:

hey garretsidzaka I got some revolutionary music for ya and a pile of EZLN images
if it could be useful :D

Btw I need some tips on how to make a scenario.. the thing I need to get fixed is how to disable some units, so they dont appear.. like settlers :p

also is it possible to change the LH with images without making it a mod. any clues?

That sounds very cool. You can email me your ideas and files at ringworldwu@yahoo.com

im gonna give you the links i used to figure out how to do some of these things. also, look for some mods that have already been made that have similar scope as yours; just look at everything in the creation and custom forum.
Main Page - Civ4Wiki
Civ 4 Guide - Creating A New Technology - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
GUIDE: Adding new units - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
Skin Mod - How To - Civilization Fanatics' Forums
Civ4 - Utility Programs - Civilization Fanatics' Forums

hope these help:)

sent u the files ^^
I lookedthrough those links u posted.. but I didnt really have the time to get into it yesterday. too much work here :( so the scenario is on pause hehe hey I made some screenshots since the map was finished..

my skills are at your disposal...i sent you a few mails after you replied to my PM -- just tell me what you want me to do

also...why the hell is Panama controlled by the US? :confused:

i can change that, but i felt knowing current politics, panama city might as well be controlled by america right now, even though its 'sovereign'
it gives Marcos a city that he must take as soon as possible to cut the u.s. navy apart.

I would like to see a new unit, the "super soldier". roAm wanted to make a model and give it an instant heal ability. that would mean you could attack it, and if you didnt win, it would regain most of its health.

how to do this? i dont know but some one who has python skills might know.

I also want to add a cruise missle and the F-35 joint strike fighter!! do you think you guys are up to it?

anybody interested please post

Top Bottom