Sekai: Land of the Fading Sun (Pre-FantasyNES)

Ok, I'm back and I'm really ups for this NES, and school seems fine now.

I can't see a player list anywhere. Am I still in? I have interests in a backstory for my nation and would appreciate some heroes to be within it to "solve things". :)

Of course you are in. Anyone who wants to be in, is in. This NES is not strictly player-capped, and will appreciate any and all players.

Ninja, the posts right now are NPC profiles. They are just background posts about NPCs. Nothing more, nothing less. So players generally know that info from the start. The posts are designed to detail our world.

Lots of NPC profiles added today. More coming. :) bestshot, the clan of Taikakusa is the tyrannical human kingdom.

Hope everyone is ready for an epic beginning to this NES.

I would really like to know if everyone is still interested in this heavily story-based fantasy NES, before I dump hours more of my time into developing it as I have been.

I'm still interested

I shall risk life and limb to see this NES stay afloat sir!

That better? ;)

Much. :D

I am pretty much done with NPC profiles. The one that remains is the Yomi kingdom that is basically our first "villain" - depending on what course of action players take. And that info will remain mostly shrouded because it will be a mysterious kingdom from the get-go.

Then there are the two oni clans in the western Hidaka Mountains. Not sure what to do with them, so any suggestions about their background are more than welcome.

We have (in summary):
- necromancer nezumi (Hokoruashi)
- alliance of two samebito clans (Kamuda & Zanji)
- kingdom of oni sorcerers (Haikaimichi)
- skilled yato samurai kingdom with blades made from knowledgeable monks (Tsuruhifu)
- tyrannical human kingdom (Takaikusa)
- cult human kingdom (Ongakukusa)
- reclusive tengu kingdom (Kogake)
- alchemy-focused human clan (Kumamoto)
- brotherhood of two mischievous aki clans (Shodokutsu & Shoyama)
- ninja-focused kitsune kingdom (Tenkegawa)
- hunter-focused yato clan (Hidoihorsehockya)
- Vicious, ferocious, terrible oni clan (Honekorosu)

I would really like to know if everyone is still interested in this heavily story-based fantasy NES, before I dump hours more of my time into developing it as I have been.

Me be here, not a great storywriter but I'll do my best, I just got to post one story in ImmacuNES (that is on a computer with no web access atm) then I can start working for a story for this NES. Hope it counts towards story-based NES player?

No, you can let me out. I have lost the thread I was going to do with this NES and cannot seem to find it again.

Top Bottom