• Warning

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No Punishment

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naervod

My current user title
FionnMcCumhall has been found guilty of violating CoL: B.1 by this poll.

This is his sentencing poll.

You may vote for:
Suspension from the Democracy Game (length determined by mods)
Impeachment
Warning
No Punishment

The Judge Advocate recommends a three-day ban as the term is almost over so impeachment is unecessary.

I voted for "warning" as he pleaded guilty to the charges against him. As we say in french : "Une faute avouée est à moitié pardonnée" (if someone wants to traduce this, go ahead), so I call for clemency from anybody that reads this post before voting. There is also some jurisprudence if we consider the case of Stuck As A Mac that deliberately made an investigation in an enemy city, and he just got a warning. And, finaly, I think that the higher sentences should be reserved for recidivists.

Im inclined to agree Fier in everything EXCEPT the precidence, I dont think it calls for leniency, but for GREATER punishment. It was established the rule exists and is to be followed, it is the rule which is paramount in the running of the demogame. As such, I voted in favour of suspension.

Immortal, I think I see a so typical Droit Civil vs. Common Law (Québec vs the 9 other provinces) debate emerging here. Let's stop arguing and let the People of Fanatika decide the doom of FionnMcCumhall the guilty.

Seems to me that im the person you would rather make an example out of rather than give me a slap on the wrist like everyone else got for any rule infractions, just beacuse i should have "known better". Thats just plain disgusting, anybody who breaks a rule should know better. Set you example for all i care. I myself shall vote for Final Warning since in all fairness thats what i should get. Wait not there wasnt even offered as an option.

hmm maybe we should declare this poll invalid since i didnt get all options presented ;) ok fine ill vote warning, but im assuming that vote wont matter much :)

I wasn't aware that you had been warned before so I didn't put Final Warning on the poll.

i hadnt but i think it would be a more suitable punishment considering im the one being made an example of

The Judiciary can only place the 'Final Warning' option on polls for a violator who has already been given a warning in a previous trial, so Naervod did this properly.

'Course, this is now an unofficial opinion ;)

Originally posted by Plexus
well, I'm pulling for you, Fionn. It would be a shame to lose you. :(

I too, hope we do not lose Fionn. If suspension is the punishment it willl only be temparary and I do hope Fionn will return once the sentence is served.

Top Bottom