Server migration completed

Cookie or cache problems for some, maybe?

You don't see a "Search this thread" or "Search this forum" button by the Thread/Forum tools?

I am clueless what that means, all I know is that I have nowhere to enter a search term.

To clear your cookies, log out and log back in to the forum. How to clear your cache depends on your browser. Which one do you use (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)?

I'm not sure if it is directly related to the server move, but the email notification system seems unreliable. It seems to mostly work during the last few days, but some emails are completely missing, not just delayed. The last one not to arrive was two hours ago, though it could be argued it still have a chance of being delayed. I could sort of understand it back when gmail blocked everything, but blocking 15% (or whatever the number is) seems odd.

Other than that, the forum seems to run smoothly. It's responsive and I haven't encountered any other problems.

Known Issue:
-- Gallery pages has display issue for unregistered users
At least nobody will complain about that one. If anybody posts about it, all we have to do is to say try again :lol:

The reason that email notifications work intermittently is that we now run our emails through special Google servers. These servers filter out the spam messages that previously caused us to disable the notifications. However, Google imposes a limit on the number of emails that may be sent this way per day. When that limit is exceeded, the emails aren't sent. Thunderfall is aware of the issue.

Top Bottom