Sexist Game or Sandbox?

Trump Organization low hanging fruit though.
Is this meant to be an explanation for why you are ignoring the other example? Or are you just hoping it goes away since it totally contradicts your "no written policy says it is okay, in fact the law says it can't happen, so there's no systemic racism any more and all is hunky dory" theory?

Your "well, I had a crappy boss once, could happen to anyone" deflection can be filed with the rest of your deflections...look under "ineffective."

Is this meant to be an explanation for why you are ignoring the other example? Or are you just hoping it goes away since it totally contradicts your "no written policy says it is okay, in fact the law says it can't happen, so there's no systemic racism any more and all is hunky dory" theory?

Your "well, I had a crappy boss once, could happen to anyone" deflection can be filed with the rest of your deflections...look under "ineffective."

How widespread is it? Institutionalized racism kind of implies it's everywhere and is built in to government institutions.

IDK what all the relevent laws are or if they're enforced. Corporate culture is cancer especially in the US.

How widespread is it? Institutionalized racism kind of implies it's everywhere and is built in to government institutions.

Well, as has been crystal clear from the start we are talking about building and safety departments, which are a government institution. I've also stated, more than once, that this situation has been observed across several municipalities and counties, more than I can count offhand, and has been uniformly consistent. There is no city or county building and safety department that we have encountered that is markedly different from the rest.

But you just go ahead and keep on wondering if it's really institutional racism or just a big coincidence.

By the way, I did notice that having gotten your previous "well, if it isn't in written policy and procedure it doesn't exist" position busted off in your orifice you've moved on to including "must be everywhere or it doesn't count" in your rose colored glass argument. Frankly, at this point there isn't even any point in throwing stones at said glass. You may not have noticed it yet, but you are inhabiting a total shambles.

Well, as has been crystal clear from the start we are talking about building and safety departments, which are a government institution. I've also stated, more than once, that this situation has been observed across several municipalities and counties, more than I can count offhand, and has been uniformly consistent. There is no city or county building and safety department that we have encountered that is markedly different from the rest.

But you just go ahead and keep on wondering if it's really institutional racism or just a big coincidence.

By the way, I did notice that having gotten your previous "well, if it isn't in written policy and procedure it doesn't exist" position busted off in your orifice you've moved on to including "must be everywhere or it doesn't count" in your rose colored glass argument. Frankly, at this point there isn't even any point in throwing stones at said glass. You may not have noticed it yet, but you are inhabiting a total shambles.

See more information I didn't know American build code regulations. I thought it was a private company.

Same thing with Mary's statement all she said was someone else above her takes the credit who happens to be male. Which by itself isn't sexist (douchebag yes).

Zardnaar as I’ve aged I’ve increasingly valued not trying to make or validate theories from small observations but some of these are too obvious for my skepticism or open mindedness.

Zardnaar as I’ve aged I’ve increasingly valued not trying to make or validate theories from small observations but some of these are too obvious for my skepticism.

We're basically arguing over definitions here, from the sounds of it the building code thing was racist, what Mary said wasn't unless it's the same position band she didn't specify that and my impression was it's a superior.

That's not sexist either if a man gets paid more than a women in a higher position. Or vice versa. How women get to that position can be though.

That would be *is*, but given how difficult it has been to drag you even this far out of your rose colored world I'll take the victory and move on. I find it hard to imagine that you are genuinely peddling "I thought building codes were administered by a private company" though. Disingenuous has some sort of finite limit, or at least so I thought.

That would be *is*, but given how difficult it has been to drag you even this far out of your rose colored world I'll take the victory and move on. I find it hard to imagine that you are genuinely peddling "I thought building codes were administered by a private company" though. Disingenuous has some sort of finite limit, or at least so I thought.

Here to need multiple signatures. Generally I he master builder, Forman and local council.

I'm not 100% sure on all the details here, there's building codes.

In America you have state, federal and local rules and it's more privatized.

It's completely different here in a lot of ways remember. I don't know the finer details of everything here let alone USA.

Maybe don't be so quick to minimize and downplay it then because it's very frustrating to read some of your very detached from reality deflections, as well as your propensity to disregard and frankly ignore, peoples lived experiences.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, please sit down before you hurt yourself. And I don't think you even read my entire post?

Are you 14? Why the first reaction is to get offended? Why would Zardnaar want to be hurting himself..? this is very creepy and infantile behavior. No one knows your work situation in detail. Explain. Give context. Where do you work? Why do you think Jim, Bill and Dave should suddenly stop verifying your work, even though management thinks otherwise? Should all work in your institution go unverified, or only the one which concerns you?

Yeah I can't imagine why someone might take issue with not being seen as competent, especially if it's due to not being a white straight cismale.

Maybe you might take pleasure in potentially being treated as being lesser on the basis of a characteristic inherent to you but not everyone shares your preferences and not everybody appreciates what can be a continuous form of microaggressions.

Last edited:
Moderator Action: This thread stopped being about CK2 a long time ago and is in danger of being closed. Let's try returning to the thread topic, eh?

Yeah I can't imagine why someone might take issue with not being seen as competent, especially if it's due to not being a white straight cismale.
"White straight cismale" are also sometimes seen as incompetent, they just don't have the opportunity to attribute it to sexism or *phobia of their management.

Last edited:
Has anyone got a suggestion to play a Duke level ruler non Christian?

Somewhere interesting.

Top Bottom