[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Home Slices

Are there any decisions to make to get BW if you play forward?

- Chance to reconsider : Monument or not in Science.
- Where is Cows wb going? Just need a general direction. I suppose NW
- Could/should StoneCity settle T44 before BW? (as long as we still get BW T45)

I tried to salvage. Silver is working max : Clam + silver mine complete
I'll have to do 0% BW this turn 100% next turn.
The good news is: Cows City has a lot more food than the original plan.
Monument in Canal is delayed 1t. NE scouting wb delayed 1t.

I'm definitely off my game.

Should I play to BW so we can see the copper? Or stop and do a mini-PPP?
Oops!
1 more turn should be ok.

Take Stonehenge out of queue just to be safe if not already done.

Stone City shouldn't really go anywhere else regardless of bronze.
Stone is just too important.

We need to scout the west.
Cows is the most able to send aid up there.
If it is a dead end, it can turn around and net seafood.

Not sure what is best for Science City.

So it looks good. We won't lose a turn on the T50 monument. We can settle T44 and do 0% 100% BW.
Cows is in a much better position to 2-whip the granary soon.

Great turnset, WT! So you wandered off your PPP. Not likely to have a consequence in the grand scheme of the game. Far more important is not completing SH. With all the fail gold we’re gonna accumulate in this game, that will be a constant nemesis of ours.

Next up is MirrorGuard! Since you haven’t been posting lately, please report in within 24 hours, as per SGOTM rules and etiquette.

I request to skip my turn as I'm working far away from home and have no access to my pc...Sorry about that.

I request to skip my turn as I'm working far away from home and have no access to my pc...Sorry about that.
No problem whatsoever, MG. I’m glad to to see you following along. Skips are quite common in SGs. We all have a real life. Glad you’re working! Please feel free to let us know whenever you’re able to play a turnset. We’ll slot you right in. Doesn’t have to be in sequence.

And thank you for reporting so quickly. :)

Guess it’s my turn. Thank God SH is already off the queue... I’ll DDownload the save later.

Screenies please...

What's the current best (free) way to upload screens? I used to use photobucket
I'll try Imgur

Last edited:
View of SB (testing image upload)

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0056.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0056.JPG
    473 KB · Views: 80
Not in spoilers like Kait does. Do you want a zip file of the demographics and epsionage? or all just like above?

I just looked at the save. We appear to be in a great position. Well played, WT!

What is the high-level plan from here with respect to tech path, exploration, city builds, wonder planning for the next 20ish turns?

Also, is we can assign an intended wonder for each city, I'll update the city spreadsheet in post 4.

high-level plan from here
Granaries, lighthouses, wbs
Oracle -> CS
-----------------
Anyone recall if and how we can force Confu to be founded in Profit city? Is it just the smallest or most-recently founded city with no religion?
Or random?

So we're going for the CS slingshot before IW and unjunglifying those precious gems?? Are we thinking by the time we get CS we'll know a few AI with Alphabet and we can get IW in trade? Seems like a long time to wait for the gems.

In which cities are building which wonders?

Cows: Mids
Science: GLib
Silver:
Canal:
Stone:
Whales:
City #7:

Where does GLH go (assuming diplo is off the table)?
Where does the Oracle go?
Where does Sushi go?
MoM/Parthanon?
Kremlin?

We can change it up but it would be good to have a general plan, especially for Mids, GLib, GLH and Oracle.

So we're going for the CS slingshot before IW and unjunglifying those precious gems??
Never said that. We have until T90-ish to get CoL

Test game AI wonder complete:
54 Stonehenge
90 G.Wall
92 Temple of Art.
93 Oracle (ouch) We need to speed up our Oracle.

We get Mids in CowsCity also on the Oracle turn (switch to Rep, Bureau for 1 anarachy)
We may have to complete Mids 10t before Oracle for the failgold.

Top Bottom