[BTS] SGOTM 26 - Home Slices

If I had to pick ONLY one, I suppose silvercity(with deer)--cus long term, we'd want that silver.
At least (with a mine) it could work the mine and stagnate until it has monument for borders (and most of a granary)
It pays for itself, so it could even be city #4 or city #5 and not hurt our research.
Once we get a worker up there, we'd probably settle it (after AH/myst)

Last edited:
SB alone doesn’t help our research. He doesn’t have Sailing or AH, ofc.

Silver only adds silver. Wheat adds wheat and clams. Agree better with fur+ 3phs+10coast for moai.

Wheat, dist 7 raises maint to 7gpt at pop1.

Silver, dist12 = 8gpt
Dist15=9gpt
Dist17=10gpt, all cities pop1

Last edited:
I should add that I see no rush to settle any of the city spots we see right now but it does seem like getting the snowball of a third city starting sooner rather than later is a good idea.

Note that PR settled 2 cites on T0 also.

The silver city could also be settled south of the silver to pick up the deer tile. It puts it closer to our capital too. Trades a coastal crab for a sea crab.

EDIT: It gives up the fur though. We need to fully scout the NW before we decide anything. We have time.

Our north/central settler (I forget his number) missed a couple tiles in the north waters. :trouble:
I think those shoulda been in range on the way thru.

Our north/central settler (I forget his number) missed a couple tiles in the north waters. :trouble:
That settler has nowhere to go, really. He can go 1NW on his next move and then go back and check that area.

I think we should send two settlers toward SB just in case. It costs us nothing, right? The others can camp within our borders if we want to allow the wb to scout maintenance free.

None of the cities have 2 workable tiles without border pops, so let's play on a bit

Agreed. Maybe something in the NW will be awesome and we have two settlers scouting up there so it should be fully revealed in 2ish turns.

Play on for half a turn and then run back to DD. ;)

Should the settler in the NW go 1E to defog that last tile? We'd have to settle on silver to get that resource but we have time, right?

Yeah i’ll clean all that up. Maybe sentry a settler in range of both overseas tiles to spot wandering ai twerkboots.

Agreed. Maybe something in the NW will be awesome and we have two settlers scouting up there so it should be fully revealed in 2ish turns.

Play on for half a turn and then run back to DD. ;)
Yeah I think we clear everything up, Northwest, north and south, and onto sitting Bull. S5 might hit the jackpot next turn too.

Top Bottom