SGOTM3 Rome - Team Ankka

-WackenOpenAir
-shoe35 ---- Seems to be away, still no response. Count him out till he says something
-EL OSO
-Jeff1787 ---- Away for 1 more week.
-waitingtoderail
-Ankka ---- Won't play anymore.

If we are gonna finish this game, i think it will take 50 more turns or so. We *Could* do that in 5 days.
If we continu this speed, it will be 5 weeks.

With the next sgotm comming, it would be nice to finish this quickly. I think MB would think the same.

Therefore, i would like to make a little change to speed up this game if it is ok with you guys. I would say, if one who's turn it is can't play within a 24 hours after the last player uploaded, the next player is alowed to download and play 10 turns.
After that "next player" played his turns, the one who's turn it was gets a day again, if he still can't play, the 3th player gets to play.
The play order will get screwed up, but it is screwed up now anyway, and i don't think it should take another 5 weeks to finish this.

I will keep visiting this page several times a day and update the play order.

If you download, make a post in here right before you download the game so that we won't get 2 people playing simultaniously. Also, please upload within 24 hours after downloading.

This is not meant to stress people into playing faster by "punishing" them if they don't start fast enough, it is just meant to let the game progress faster by not having to keep the play order.

If you guys don't agree with this just say it. If anyone doesn't agree with this, we keep on going as we are doing.

So for now it is:

-EL OSO - Your turn
-waitingtoderail - Can play if EL_OSO can't start within a day.
-WackenOpenAir

Thanx waiting,

Yes the boats are a problem, thats why i bought the guys up against eachother. Are they still fighting eachother?

I also tried to put emphasis on navy, but the problem was that we only have a few low corrupt coastal cities. And many completely corrupt ones.

I'll wait for you to finish your turns and maybe someone else "hopping in here" to play 10 more.

My time might also get limmited now since sgotm4 is starting and i am in pretty busy team :goodjob: (team offa)

BTW, i will not quit this sgotm out of my own initiative, simply because i don't like to step out when you start with a team.
However, if you guys or mad-bax think it is time to end this sgotm, you won't be dissapointing me.
(don't see this as asking you to take initiative either though, i just state this incase the sgotm is continues to prevent people from being upset by ending it)

They are still fighting, I believe. I won't get to play tonight, so if you want to take over for a bit, please do. If not, it won't be a great loss to me or anything if we don't finish, I might try to do it on my own for fun, I have noticed that I am doing somewhat better in my own games now, so I think what you guys have taught me has been great. But if you would like to keep going, I'll be in it too. I just think its a shame people have seemed to abandon this game.

I'll see if i have time tonight. I might also get my turns on sgotm04, but since thats just the beginning, that shouldnt take too much time.

I played till 1625.

I researched motorized and swiched builds to tanks.

After securing the continent, i made peace to stop weariness.

The Russians are gone.

I rushed 7 transports to invade the aztecs. The plan is to land on the hills that is next to Lunacantorium and Allegheny. Then the first priority is to disconnect their rubber 2 tiles west, it is their only one.
This will stop their production of advanced units, and also when cities flip their way, they will get outdated units in it so its easy to take back.

The germans are only lightly defended. That 1what is on the island together with the load that is in teh 5 transports near nurnberg should be enough to conquer that island. Keep the transports there though, i planned to stay at peace with Japan. We will have enough ground for domination without their lands. Just stay at peace to keep weariness managable.

Keep filling the gaps between cities, that includes the coast tiles (not sure if its only one coast tile or all sea tiles) to help reach domination limmit.

It seems to be only us now waiting.

Guys... I need to publish the results for this game. I intend to post the results on Friday. The server will continue to accept saves until the 7th October and will automatically update until then. You may of course continue to play until the end.

If you violiently disagree with this, then PM me and we can discuss.

I am sorry for the lousy captainig here. I just somehow totally lost interest in this particular SG. Sorry. :(

HI. To clean up loose ends, have you guys finished? If so I can mark your last save down as a conquest defeat to close the books. If not, the submission system can still collect your saves and update the score graph.

I've set your last save to Conquest Defeat. Well tried, I hope we see Team Ankka again soon :D

Top Bottom