SheepNES: Modern Battlefields: MAIN THREAD

Did he make portugal take spain also? It didn't seem like that on the map, and Portugal was siding with Spain according to the updates and if we had picked up I joined as Portugal and was working with Spain to prevent Iberia from falling to the very unlikely aggressions which took place, frankly Im surprised Portugal is still on the map if they took out Spain.

EDIT: Yeah he did extend portugese borders into spain, makes no sense.

The whole French/Portuguese/British occupation of Spain is completly farfetched, especially set in a quasi-realistic nes (which this was.) If you forget about the fact that the United Kingdom (if it was in its right mind) would never have let the Germans/French invade, if you forget the fact that you simply can't do away with a modern country, and if you forget the fact that common sense just screams "NO!" at the scenario, maybe then you can bring peace to your mind.

Seriously? In the first place, do you honestly think people would have been stupid enough to allow GERMANY to rearm enough to fight an offensive war? And you seemingly forget the fact that all the countries mentioned are not only members of the UN (which would undoubtly interfered in any invasion of a European country), but also members of NATO.

*sigh*. The majority, as seemingly forgetten, is never the whole. It's extremely convient, after all, that the rest of the world would sit back while a nation is not only made war against, but annexed completely by foreign aggressors. Honestly, the majority of the EU, Un, and NATO would have came o8ut against your blatant aggression as what it was- aggression. Had you no wants of your own, Spain would still exist- as an independent country. Finally, Portugal? Are you serious? Portugal would never be able to be in control of the areas it is unless it has massive help keeping the rebellions down.

Since the fact that the U.N was designed to prevent foolish ideals such as this. Honestly, a riot would have occured if the UK invaded Spain, and very likely, the U.N would have broken up over the war. Russia ,not mentioning the U.S (or its successor in the Big Five), would have knocked out any resolution to invade Spain, UK and France would likely knock out any restrictions placed upon theirselves.

The point I made earlier. This isn't the 20th century either. Cultures are uniue these days, people clamor for indepence on ridicioulus levels and are quite willing to fight for it. I mean, look at the Balkans. If all those groups are willing to fight for their independence, the Spanish (a culture larger than the Balkans combined) is willing to bend over and die out? The amount of insurgencies within the French/British/Portuguese Spain would be a such ridicioulus levels that holding those regions wouldn't be worth it. If anything, they'd invade, knock the gov't out, and then place a puppet in power.

I concur...

Sheep, I'm sorry. While I had some fun talking to you in AIM, and aligning in Ic's last nes, I can't take this anymore. Everything you say, everything you do, and everything you speak to me about suggests your preference. I mean, please Sheep, come on, you're more anti-American than many of the members of al-Quada. Your entire updates, from the fact of the Islamic union, to the Spanish situation, to the Japanese armament, to the Brazilian/Venezualian agression, to the African deal, to the India colonies (OF MADAGASCAR), to the Communist-control of Taiwan, to the American disease :)rolleyes:), to the Australian/New Zealand control of Pacific, to the many American states (most of which aren't done properly), to the fact Canada appearntly invaded/annexed parts of Montana and the northern states, to the fact Britian took Iceland, Canada took Greenland, and EVERY OTHER LAST STUPID THING THAT HAPPENED. I mena, a 9.6 earthquake in L.A that only affects the city? You do relize that a 9.6 earthquake means Doomsday for much of the Pacific, correct?

Sheep, sorry, but I'm done with this.

If you want an easier NES, reduce the stats- not the nations.

I also agree with everyone with the down fall of the United States. I could see the power of United States go down, but a total collopase? Also if the US was attacked with a bio attack by terrorists the middle east would be glass now. Too many bad things have happened to the United States, way out of wack of what could possibly happen.

Seeing the fact that German forces were allowed to be aggressive in the Naval operations back when the nes was Semi Realistic, that kind of made me hate this. Not only did I do nothing to anyone else except express my Opinion as a member of the UN. But you attacked first!

Completely agree with Darkening.

well just because you complain isnt going to make sheep change it, apparently he's worked on this and finds this world possible

uh huh.... whos the one getting all worked up because some colours on a map changed?

Its not that its the fact that this NES was originally realistic. You are acting ignorant to any kind of common sense.

am I? i just respect the creators ability to do as he pleases, its his world not ours

Its not that its the fact that this NES was originally realistic. You are acting ignorant to any kind of common sense.

It was realistic Now it's not BIG DEAL. Either play it or not.

fine, I accept that, but after claiming that as a reason for no longer playing, continuing to post is beating a dead horse

No as I like Spain and I had no say in its demise. That bothers me. I can beat all three of you, and thats a fact. Not gloating just I know I can.

If with originally you mean "when it started" yea, but realism got flushed down the toilet soon after that, i guess that certain people's payed for their Belligerence and alienations of long time allies by being destroyed while others gained.

Israel for the most parts been destroyed, still exists, but has been weakened from an already weak position

what did I do? picked another country

and if you could have taken out France, Britain and Germany, thats your mistake for not doing it, strengthen your position

Israel for the most parts been destroyed, still exists, but has been weakened from an already weak position

what did I do? picked another country

and if you could have taken out France, Britain and Germany, thats your mistake for not doing it, strengthen your position

I wasn't going to invade France for the fact that that is stupidly ridiculous. I also had Nukes so I should have nuked you when you invaded.

Top Bottom